An Autumn kiss; Fionas POV

"So, Hugh. Thanks for that. And yes, I will be your date. I know German." I said smiling. Hugh smiled and pulled me into a kiss there and then. Suddenly, there was an angry shriek behind us, making us pull apart. It was Katy. "Hugh! His dare you make me think that was for me! How dare u gone onto my computer and put your own photos on my slides! How dare! How dare, how dare, how dare!" She screamed. Teachers around laughed, as did students. It was obviously going to be a fun, let-off day today, and tomorrow was going to be also.

"Enoch? Would you be my... Daaaatttteee." Horace was practising asking out his crush Enoch with me, Bronwyn, Millard and Hugh. We were all at Bronwyns house on her bedroom. He sighed and threw Bronwyns dog toy squishy phone across the room and held his head in his hands; groaning. "Remind me why you have that?" I whispered to her. "I have a lot of things you don't need to know about," she joked, using a creepy voice. I giggled. "When we looked after my uncles dog last month they left it here, so I figured it would be worth at shot with Horace today." She said.

I nodded and turned to Hugh. "I have an idea to help him: your my mouth." Hugh nodded. "Fiona has an ide- I mean, I have an idea." I smiled at Hugh, I realised his mistake and he changed it. I didn't really like the idea of people knowing it was my idea. Horace turned his head and waited. "Don't call him, use a different way to get to him, like writing him a note or something." Hugh said, echoing my words. Horace nodded and his face lit up. "Fiona, you simply my draw a picture for me! Please! One of me and Enoch!" I looked bewildered. "Me?" I asked. Horace nodded. "Please?" I rolled my eyes as he eagerly passed me a pad and some pencils. "Fine, I'll do it." I said sarcastically, but still smiling.

" I said sarcastically, but still smiling

I drew him two and asked him what he thought

I drew him two and asked him what he thought. "They're amazing, Fiona! Thank you!" Horace gave me a big hug as I duplicated them. "Here, you these, and I'll put these in the plastic wallet with my others." I said, still smiling. "Oh, right! I forgot! Since I went to your house, I decided that you needed more space for your art work, so here's a present for you!" Exclaimed Bronwyn, passing me a black box.

I opened it and gasped. Four new art folders!

 Four new art folders!