Strength, Wind, and a little bit of Fire; Fionas POV

"I think I've got one too." Bronwyn said, before lifting Hugh high into the air with one hand, me with the other. "I think I've got super strength." She whimpered. "I didn't tell anyone because j didn't think they had it. Do the others know about this?" I shook my head. "Ohh..." I sighed. "I hate it!" I screamed suddenly. "Both my parents died because of this!" Bronwyn sighed and put us down together. Hugh sat me down on the sofa and Bronwyn left the room to ring the police. He hugged me tightly and whispered in my ear:"I'm so sorry Fi - please, don't suffer alone." I nodded and sobbed into his shoulder.

After half an hour, Bronwyn came down and suggested that we could all go into town. The main reason was to get our minds off... This. But we also needed to plan something for Millard and Emma's upcoming birthdays. There was a day in between them, and Emma was older.

Previously, Olive and Horace has suggested a traditional party, Enoch simply said presents and then leave, Claire wanted a tea party and Jacob had the idea of going bowling. Bronwyn, Hugh and Fiona, how ever, wanted to do a surprise party, which they all ended up agreeing on. Olive was buying balloons, Claire was in charge of outfits, Jacob was on decoration duty, Enoch had to draw and make invites, Horace was on styling up Emma and Millard, Bronwyn was cake, I was flower arrangements and Hugh was on general party food.

Bronwyn, Hugh and I entered a bakery where Bronwyn was going to order a cake. After going over a few things in her head, she ordered triple-decker strawberry cheese cake with cherry pink icing and white and light strawberry pink sugar roses and thousands of tiny pink and white marshmallow hearts, which Emma written in swirly, light sky blue writing on top, with fifteen underneath in the same swirly blue for Emma; she got Millard a triple-decker chocolate cake in glassy blue icing covered in hundreds and thousands and had Millard written in the side of the top layer in swirly brown chocolate icing, fifteen underneath, and Nullings at the bottom all the same style and colour. On top she had them drawer a book in red with black swirly writing the Birthday Song on it's pages. It cost £230, but early on, everybody had put in all their money that they could together and split it among everyone to get their specific item. If a person had any money left over, it would go into the money for a present. Any left over at the very end would be split among everyone excluding Emma and Millard.

Brown had twenty pounds left. We started with £2,000 because the parents and family members of both us and Emma and Millard wanted to contribute, so everyone has had £250 for both a present and their item. We went into a flower shop next. I needed some bright daffodils, Emma's favourite, and some purple irises for Millard. I was also gonna get some others, like roses or tulips or blue bells. Finding flowers seemed pretty easy for me, I got a bouquet of each, which was £134.89, leaving me with £115.11.

Then Hugh took us into a supermarket and bought basically the entire shop, leaving him with fourth pounds. I decided that since I had the most, we would put all our money together, which made £175.11. Then Bronwyn divided it among us. £58.37. So £29 at most to spend on Emma and Millard.

As we went into a gift shop, Bronwyn chose a heart-shaped locket which had Emma engraved in it for Emma and a book of insects for Millard. Hugh chose a nice blue dress for Emma and a bird watching set for Millard. I chose a nice little keyring which had a book connected to it that evolved all around Emma's name (you can get those because I've got one at home) and then one of those small telescopes you use in science to study tiny things for Millard. Now all we needed were cards. Bronwyn chose a nice best friends one for Emma and a boyfriend one for Millard. Hugh chose a your fifteen card for Emma and a best mates one for Millard. I chose a good friend one for both of them, except Millard's was blue and Emma's pink.