Haunted Halloween; Emmas POV

Date: October 28th 2016
Time: 6:30AM
Place: Home - My bedroom
Entry:
Dear Diary,
Halloweens coming up soon and Hugh suggested we go round trick-or-treating. Its totally bizarre! But last year we promise him we'd do it this year, so theres no way of getting out of it. I already know what I'm going to wear. Me, mum and Julia went Halloween costume shopping yesterday and Julia's going to be Frankie Stein from Monster High and I'm going to be Princess Laya from Star Wars. I'm going to help Fiona and Bronwyn get their Halloween costumes today at lunch. I can't wait! I'm also gonna invite them to a sleepover afterwards. I hope they can make it!

I put my diary on my bedside table and got ready for the day. I chose to wear my new colourful top, my brown pumps and a denim skirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and slid in a glittery flower clip and got out my pink handbag.

I met Fiona and Bronwyn in front of Costume Castle (I made up that shop) and told them about my Princess Laya outfit

I met Fiona and Bronwyn in front of Costume Castle (I made up that shop) and told them about my Princess Laya outfit. "Cool, I still need help." Said Fiona. "Me too," added Bronwyn. We walked in and Fiona squealed and ran over to the super hero section. Bronwyn and I dashed up to the classic costume area.

"Look at the Grim Reaper!" Exclaimed Bronwyn. The pulled it up to her body. "I love it!" I squealed. We ran up to Fiona who was interested in a Harley Quin costume. "I think I'm gonna get this." She said.

Once she and Bronwyn had paid, we went to Gerry's Icy Bay (a made up ice cream parlour) and ordered a big ice cream sundae for three. Fiona nicked the banana off the top and scooped up chocolate sauce onto it. "Hey, I wanted the banana!" Bronwyn joked. Fiona giggled and put the banana in her mouth vvvveeeerrrryyy sssslllooowwwwlllyyy.