Chapter 3: Our second meeting

We reach our bungalow at around seven o'clock. I reach my room and saw it was quite big. I settled down. I went to the bathroom and freshed up. After having dinner,i took my diary and start wrtiting about my journey as usual. Before i could finish writing, i heard someone knocking at my room's door.
"Come in!" I said loudly.
It was my mother. She entered the room and said "Sleep earlier today. Tomorrow is your first day to highschool."
I nodded and she left the room. After a few minutes, i turned off the lights and went to sleep.

The next day, i woke up early and got ready for highschool. I wore a blue turquoise dress which was five centimeters above my knee level. I untied my hair putting some on both shoulder.

I took my bag and went downstaires to have breakfast. After having my breakfast, i took my way to highshool.

I enter the college and searched for the principal office but in vain. I couldn't find it. While walking, i saw a girl sitting and looking in her phone. I went near her and said," Excuse me, can you please tell me where is the principal office?"

She looked up and replied,"Yeah sure!  Go straight and turn left you will find two doors. The second door is the one."

"Thanks!" I said. "You are welcome!" She replied smiling.

I went exactly the way she told me and found the principal office. I knocked at the door and entered the room.

The principal welcomed me and gave me a card in which every classroom were labelled for me to find my classes easily. He also gave me a paper in which were written my locker number.

The bell rang and i went to my science class. I entered the room and saw the girl who had given me the direction for the principal office.

She waved at me and said,"Come here!". I walked and went next to her. She was back seated.

"Hi! My name is Caroline. Nice to meet you, hope you found the principal office." She said smilling.

"Hi! My name is Ashshi. Nice meeting you too. And yeah i found it, thanks once again." I replied smiling." You are welcome!" She replied winking at me.

The teacher entered the class and started her lessons. After thirty minutes, two boys came knocking at the door.

"Here comes the playboy Aaron, with him my boyfriend stefan." Said Caroline murmuring.

I was rather surprise because Aaron studied in the same college not for what caroline said, as his behaviour in the plane had gave ideas about his personality.

After a few questions asked by the teacher,they were allowed to came in. Aaron was the first one to come. He saw me and smiled. He looked at Caroline making some guestures. Caroline understood him and moved besides us. Aaron came and sat next to me. Stefan went to sat next to Caroline. All the students were staring at us specially at Aaron. After a few seconds they stop staring as the teacher continued her lessons.

"Hi! Mumured Aaron coming closer to me." Hi!" I replied murmuring.

He lowered his hand taking my hair and put it slowly behind." That's better!" He said smiling. He was about to say something when the teacher interrupted him saying loudly," Project Work!". All the student was complaining and this made a noise in the class.

The teacher clapped her hand twice reducing the noise and said loudly,"You will work in partners. Your partner will be the person sitting next to you and that's final. I want the important points on my table tomorrow."

Aaron turned toward me smiling and said,"We will do the work at my place!"  " ok!" I simply replied.

As soon as the bell rang, I grab my bag and stood up. Before i could make my first step, i was pulled back by Aaron.

"Don't need to hurry and give me your phone number." He said giving me his phone.

"Ok!" I replied giving him my phone number.

**********************************
Author Note:

Hi guys hope you like it and if you have not yet voted it please do it. It takes only 1 second. I assure you that the next chapter is going to be more long.

What will happen? Will Ashshi go to Aaron house?
Keep tune.
#shifah.