Chapter 16:Feelings

Aaron Pov:

I was at Ashshi house. Mom called me to pick her up. I wanted to talk to Ashshi. I knew I shouldn't have talked to her like that. She ignored me all the day. I tried to ignore her. But when she wasn't looking toward me, I would glare at her.

I wanted to say sorry. I felt guilty yelling at her. I was so angry when I saw Alec near her shirtless. I couldn't control my anger.

It was the first time I felt something like that for a girl. It's weird. Normally I don't give a damn fucking care about girls. But Ashshi she is so different from others.

I was sitting in her living room in the couch near mom. I heard foot steps and I turned to see Ashshi. She wore a blue jean and a loose white shirt. She didn't pay attention to me. She went and sat near her dad.

"How was your day princess?" Asked Nick. She was going to reply but the door bell rang.

"I'll go and checked up!" She said and she stood up making her way to the door.

The room was silent until we heard a scream. We stood up and ran toward the door.

I saw Ashshi lifted up and he was hugging a boy.
"Wow... easy there!" He chucked.

"Nice to meet you again Brent!" Said Nick.

"Nice to meet you too Nick!" Replied Brent.

I was feeling angry. My hand was formed into a fist. I glared at him.
"I think it's time for us to leave!" I said to mom. I know if I stay here one more minute I wouldn't be able to control my anger. Mom nodded and said," yeah! Hope to see you soon Ash!"

Ashshi nodded.

I made my way to the car, opened the door and sat down. So did mom. Once she was seated I drove home.

Arriving home I went directly to my room and changed up. I laid on my bed. I thought of all the stuffs again and it made me more angry.

I stood up and punched the wall. I hissed in pain. I sat down on the bed.
I staired at the wound. I could see bruises forming. I laid down and closed my eyes.