Chapter 7: Sunday

It was already sunday. I tried to sleep late but couldn' t. My sister Anna came in my room and woke me up. She had a nightmare and she was crying. I sat on the bed and took her on my lap. She leaned on me and i tried to make her fell asleep. After some minutes, she was sleeping. Carefully, i stood up and walked till her room. I put her in her bed. And cover her till her neck. I kissed her forehead and returned back to my room.
I chose my dress and went to the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and did my business. I tied up my hair in a ponytail and took a long relaxing bath. After that, i put my dress on and did a light make up.
I went downstaires and there was no one. My mother was at her cooking classes and my father still with his business. I took my breakfast while watching t.v.
Anna woke up and she came downstaires holding her teddy bear.
"Hey! All okay Princess!" I said taking her in my arms." Yeah Ash!" She said before kissing me on my cheek. I took her upstaires. She brushed her teeth and then i bath her. She wore a red dress and i tied her hair in a ponytail. She was looking gorgeous. I took her downstaires and she took her breakfast.
"Ash! Can we go to the park please? She said making her cute puppy eyes.
"Ok, princess we will leave after you finished your breakfast."
After 15 minutes, when she finished, she rushed in her room took her bag and came downstaires. I put her bottle of water in the bag. She took her jacket and wore it. Soon, we left the house and reached the park.
There was many children playing. She took off her jacket gave it to me and went to play. I sat on a bench to look after her.
Time passes quickly it was already 4 o'clock. She came near me tired and breathless. She had being playing and running for 2 hours. I gave her the water bottle and she drank it.
"Its time to go home princess!" I sighted
"Can we have an ice cream first please?"
"Ok!"
We went near the ice cream van. Anna told the boy her ice cream order which was chocolate flavour. I paid and we went back on the bench. After eating her ice cream, she wore her jacket and i took her in my arms making our way home. On the way, she put her head on my shoulder and she slept. She was very tired.
Arriving home, she woke up. I took her to the bathroom and bath her. She wore her pijamas. She jumped on her bed and played with her barbies. Meanwhile my mom arrived. I went in my room, took a book and jumped on the bed. I started reading my book.
*My phone buzz!*
Aaron: Hi! Wanna go out for dinner?
Me:Hi! Why not?
Aaron: i will come and pick you in 20 minutes!
Me: ok!
I stood up and changed up. I wore a casual blue mini dress and a matched heel.

I put my hair on both shoulders and took my phone in my hand

I put my hair on both shoulders and took my phone in my hand. I went downstaires and went in the kitchen.
"I'm going out with a friend! See you later!" I said to my mom. I knew she did not pay attention to me as she was busy on her phone.
I went outside and found Aaron waiting for me in his car. I walked to the car, opened the front door and sat on the passenger's seat. Aaron was eye checking me.
"Beautiful babe!" He said with a seductive tone.
"Thanks!" I replied blushing." Where are we going?"
"Surprise babe!"
*Suddenly my phone buzzz!*
Unknown: Love you babe.
Unknown: I wanna be back with you!
Unknown: Please babe reply.
Unknown:I' m coming to Paris soon to meet you!
Unknown:Reply babe.
Me:Are you sick? I told you to get out of life! I don' t need you.
Unknown: Please babe! I love you!
Me: But i hate you! Get the fuck off my life.

"What happened! Everything' s ok?" Aaron asked putting his hand on my knee.
"Yeah fine!" I replied as i put my phone near my tight on the seat.
After a long drive, we finally reached. It was a chinese restaurant. We parked near and stepped out. We entered the restaurant and took a seat. Aaron ordered for both of us and we had dinner. It was really nice! It was a candle light dinner. Apart from us, there was only couples. After we finished, we made our way to the car. We both sat down.
"It's a bit early to return home! Let's go another place!" Aaron said.
"Where?" I asked.
"Hmmm... Surprised!" He said laughing. I smile back.
After 15 minutes of driving, we finally came to a cliff. We stepped out. It was really beautiful. We had a nice view of all Paris. Lights everywhere.
"You like it?"
"Yeah its beautiful!"
"Come!" Aaron said taking my hand. we sat down in the grass. I could feel the cool breez in my face. It was really nice. Aaron was sitting beside me. I lowered my head on his shoulder. He then put his hand around my waist. There was a complete silence.
*After some minutes!*
"Can i asked you some question?" Aaron said.
"Yeah!" I replied.
"How many boyfriend did you have?"
"Only 1. And you? 20,30?" I said smiling.
"Believe it or not but only 2!" He said laughing.
"What about the other girl?"
"One night stand!"
I looked at him in disgust and said,"seriously?"
" Yeah! By the way are you free tomorrow night?"
"Hmm i don't know! Why?"
"There's a car racing! You could have come."
"Will see!"
"Ok!"
I started feeling sleepy. Without realising it, i fell asleep on Aaron's shoulder.

Aaron pov:
There was a complete silent. I looked at Ashshi and she was already asleep. I wanted to wake her, but she was so pretty when she was sleeping.
I put her hand around my neck and i lifted her in bridal style. I put her in the seat and tied her seat belt.
I drove till her home. Arriving there, i lifted her and went to the door. I rang the bell and her mother opened. She smiled at us and she let me took her in her room. She didn't wake up at all.
When i put her on the bed, she turned around and hugged her teddy bear. I smiled and kissed her on her cheek. I turn off the light and made my way home.
When i was stepping out of the car, i heard a phone buzz. I looked at mine but it wasn' t mine. I looked on the passenger' s seat and found Ashshi phone. I took it and went into my house.

I went in my bathroom, brushed my teeth and jumped on my bed.
* Phone buzz!*
I checked my phone and once again it was not mine. Her phone buzz 3 times.
"What the hell!" I said and took Ashshi phone.
I opened the message and saw:
Unknown: Please Ashshi reply! I love you babe
Unknown:Please Ashshi!
Unknown: Babe!

"What the fuck is going on?" I said while reading all the unknown message. Ashshi had already told him to leave her still he is doing like that! Wait i will reply. And i am sure Ashshi won't mind.
Me: Sorry but i have already a boyfriend.
Unknown: But i love you! Come back please.
Me:What the fuck man! Could you not see she don't want you! Stay away from her. She is already taken by me. She's my girl. Don't you ever message her again.
I put the phone on the table and turn off the light. I went to sleep. "I will give her the phone at college tomorrow!" I said to myself.