Chapter 19: Proposal

"Ashshi will you be my girlfriend?"

I froze. I was happy and shocked. He looked at me and said.

"Look I know i am a bad boy and a playboy and that you don't trust me. Please give me a - "

"Yes!" I said interrupting him.

"Wait! You say yes!" He asked smiling. I nodded. He hugged me and my teddy bear tightly.

"Thanks Ash!" He whispered.

He bent and kissed me. His hand on my waist. I broke the kiss and pulled away but he pulled me against him.
"You are mine now!" He said smiling. With that he kissed me again. His lips were soft. This time he pulled away and rested his forehead on mine. He was smiling. He grabbed my hand and lead me to a deserted place.

We walked for about 5 minutes before we reached to the place he wanted to.
There was a nap on the ground with cushions in form of heart . Petals of roses everywhere on the nap. The sky filled with stars. It was very beautiful.

"Let's go Cupcake!" He said and we walked toward the nap. We sat down on the nap.we put the teddy bears besides us. Aaron laid down and put his head on my laps. And he was looking at me.

"Do you like it?" He asked.
"Yeah!" I replied. "How did you find this place?"

"Well.. I found it 2 years ago. I was angry. I drove my bike without thinking where I was going. And I landed here. I usually come here when I am angry. Nobody know about that place beside you and me." Aaron said.

"If you don't mind can I ask you a question?" I asked him.
"I don't mind. Ask!"
"You never date so why me?" I asked with that he sat down and put his both hand on my cheeks.

"Well I don't know. How can you do that? I mean you are the first one to make me feel like that. You are the first one who could control me. You are the one whom I always wanted to be."

He hugged me tightly. His head in the crook of my neck.

"You smell strawberry!" He whispered in my neck making me shiver. He then bite me on my neck and pulled away.

"Hey! Even if I smell like strawberry that doesn't mean that you can bite me." I said and he started laughing.

We both laid down on a pillow and watched the sky filled with stars.
"Look the moon!" I said.
"Yeah you are right!" He said. I turned toward him and saw him watching me.
"What?" I asked.
"I am watching my moon!" He said smiling.

I smiled and turned to admire the sky.

"Stop looking at me!" I said.
"Why? I like to see you blushing." He said laughing. I grabbed the cushion near me and threw it at him. He was still laughing I sat down and grabbed other cushion and threw it at him. He then sat down and grabbed all the cushion and put it behind him.

"What will you throw now?" He asked.
I took the teddy near and hit him with it. He laughed and grabbed it putting it behind him. I was about to take the other one when he took it and put it behind him.
"You know it's not good to hit people who gave you gifts!" He said.

"Oh! When did I hit you?" I teased him.
"So you don't remember hitting me?" He asked.
"Nope!" I said smiling. He came closer to me and started tickling me. I am a ticklish person.
"S- stop!" I said.
"Not until you say Aaron is the most handsome boy you know!"
"N-never!"
"Ok then I won't stop tickling you!" He said and tickled me more.
"Ok! Aaron is the most handsome boy I know!" I said and he stopped. I took a big breathe to calm myself.

My phone buzzed. I took it out of my hand bag and replied.

Brent: when are you coming home?

Me: soon! Why?

Brent replied me quickly.

Brent: Your mum and dad are still not here and Anna is crying. I don't know how to make her stop.

Me: okay we are coming.

I put my phone in my bag and closed it.

"We need to go!" I said to Aaron.

He sat down and said." Ok! What's wrong?"

"Anna is crying and Brent don't know how to make her stop and mum and dad are out." I replied.

He nodded and after grabbing out teddy bears, we made our way to the car. We sat down and he drove.

After 20 minutes, we reached. Aaron and I stepped out of the car. We made our way to the front door. I rang the door bell and Brent opened it.

"Thank god you came!" He said. Both Aaron and I went near Anna who was in the living room.

I sat near her. She hugged me and cried even more.

"Hey what's the matter?" I asked her but she didn't reply.

Aaron took one of the teddy bear and put it in front of her. She stopped crying and smile.
"I-it's so... big!" She said. She cleared her tears.
"Is it for me?" Asked Anna.
"Yes princess!"
Aaron chucked.

I gave him a thank-you-look and he nodded.

"Come on princess it's late. Time to sleep!" Aaron said and took Anna in his arm. He walked toward her room. I walked behind him .He put her on her bed.

"Aaron!" Said Anna.
"Yes princess!" He replied.
"Will you marry Ashshi?" She asked. I was blushing. "Anna!" I shouted.
"Yeah I will marry her only if she want to!" Aaron said smiling.
"Will have babies?" She asked.
"Anna!" I shouted.
Aaron laughed and said, "Yeah four little angel like you!"
"Ashshi will have four babies?" Said Brent entering the room.
I glared at him. But he only laughed.

"Anna it's late. Go to bed now. And same for you Brent!" I said.

"Hey I am not a kid!" He said.

"In your room right now!" I said.

"Geez..ok! Don't need to be bossy!" He said smiling before living the room.

Anna was sleeping. Aaron and I left his room and went in the living room.

"You really want four babies?" I asked him. He laughed and replied,"Yeah!"

"You know how many responsibilities it implies?" I asked him.

"Yeah!" He replies. "But I will take all the responsibility."

"Four kids is too much!" I argued.

"Geez... you both are arguing like old married couple!" Said Brent entering the living room. I glared at him.

"I should leave now!" Said Aaron and I nodded. Aaron and I walked toward the front door. I opened the door and he stepped outside.

"Bye Cupcake!" He said.
"Bye jerk!" I replied.
He leaned and kissed me. I kissed him back. He pulled away and went to his car. Soon he drove home. I close the door and went in my room. I changed up in my short and t-shirt. I wore Aaron's shirt. It's was big but yet comfortable. I jumped into my bed and slept.