Chapter 18: Date

The week pass quickly. It was already Friday. Aaron and I were going on a date.

I was in my room and it was 7 o'clock. Aaron was going to pick me at 8 o'clock. I went near my wardrobe and opened it. I picked up a blue neon dress. It was to my thigh level. I took it and went in my bathroom. I took a quick shower and dressed up. I did a light make up. I took a matching colour hand bag and put my phone in it.

I went downstairs. I went in the living  room and sat down. Anna was doing her homework while mom and dad went on a date. It has been long since they went together outside. Brent was inside his room.

After 10 minutes the door bell rang. I stood up and opened the door. Aaron was wearing a blue v shirt and his black jean.

"Checking me out Cupcake?" He said smiling.
I rolled my eyes.
"Where are you going?" Said a familiar voice behind me. I turned and saw Brent.
"Hi dude!" Said Brent.
"Hi bro!" Replied Aaron.

"We are going out. Mom and dad will come home at 10 o'clock. You need to get Anna to bed at 9 o'clock. And before you go to bed if mom and dad aren't still here make sure to turn all the lights off and lock the front door. Ok?" I said to Brent.

Aaron was laughing.
"You are so bossy!"

"No I am not!" I defended myself.

"Yeah right!" Said Brent laughing.

"I really ask myself how you bear her?" Said Brent to Aaron.

"You are so mean!" I said and hit him on his shoulder.
"Wow... easy their! I am fragile you know!" He said rubbing the part I beat him.

Aaron was laughing badly. He calmed down and took a long breath.
"Ok let's go Cupcake!" He said.
I nodded and make my way outside.

Brent was about to close the door when I stopped him with my hand.
"Dont forget what I have told you to do!"

"Geez woman... go!!!!! "He said.

I made my way to Aaron's car. He opened the passenger door and I sat down. He closed it and jogged to the driver door. He opened it and sat down.
Aaron drove.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere!"
"You always say that."
"Yeah!"
I rolled my eyes.

Soon we reached our destination. It's was a fair. Aaron parked and we stepped out. Aaron came closer to me and intertwined our figures. He took us into a big tent. Inside there was many kind of games.

He took us to the first game. It was gunshot. There was many different kind of teddy bear.

"Which one do you want?" He asked.

I looked at the teddy bear and saw one which was big and it was holding a big heart in front of him.

I pointed at it and said," That one!"

Aaron nodded and pay for the trial.
"You have 3 trial chances. Good luck!" Said the man behind the stall.

Aaron took the gun and aim the can. At the first trial, Aaron won the game.
He was smiling. He asked for the teddy bear and gave it to me.
"Here you go Cupcake!".
"Thanks!" I said smiling.

He then took us to another game.
That game consist of a platform on which people had to tap with a big hammer to scored the maximum height. The higher score till now was 800.

"If I beat this score and made it 900, I can kiss you." He said with a smile.

Without letting me reply he walked toward the man and pay him. He took  the hammer and went near the platform. A group of people were gathered. Aaron lifted it up and tap it harder. The score meter went to 900. The crowd was screaming. Aaron turn toward me smiling. He won a big teddy bear. It was more bigger than the previous one. He grabbed it and walked toward me.

The crowd started to disperse. Aaron came closer to me. He bent down and kissed me. It was short.
"What will you do with that one now?" He asked.
"I don't know... it's soo big!" I replied.
Aaron was laughing.
"Well let me hold the bigger one!" He said. And I nodded.

After a few more games, he took me out of the tend. We walked along the streets. Even if it was Friday, there was few people. He stopped at bridge. He took a left turn.
"Where are we going?" I asked.
"Somewhere!" He answered laughing.
I smile and rolled my eyes..

We reached an alley. There was some stairs. We went downstairs. I stopped as there was a boat waiting.

"Want to go on a ride?" Aaron asked. I looked at him. He dragged me to the boat without letting me speak.

He first get in the boat and put the teddy bear he was holding on the other side. He grabbed mine and put it beside the other. He then turn to me and put his hand forward," Come!".

I took his hand and got on the boat. We sat down and one man was controlling the boat. There was many flower on the boat of different colour and size. I took some and put them on the water. I looked up to see Aaron looking at me smiling.

"What?"

Instead of replying me, he took some flower which was in a basket and threw it at me.

"What are you doing?" I said laughing. He did not stop but rather continued. I grabbed some and threw it at him.

"Here we are !" Said the man. We stopped and saw that we reached to the other corner of the river. Aaron stepped out first.
"Give me the teddy bears!" He said. I nodded and gave him. He took the 2 teddy bear in one hand and put the other one in front of me. I took his hand and stepped out on the wooden block.

I took one of the teddy bear and held it. He interwined out fingers.
We walked to the feet of Eiffel tower. He stood in front of me and said
"Ashshi will you be my girlfriend!"