Chapter 23: Aaron's birthday

Aaron's Pov:

1 month later*

I woke up by a kiss being place on my cheek. I opened my eyes adjusting them to the light of the room. I was lying on my back. I saw my Cupcake on top of me. I smiled at her and she smiled at me. She leaned again and kissed me on my other cheek.
"Happy birthday!" She whispered.

I wrapped my hand around her waists and turned around so that I was in top on her. She was smiling.

Since her parents die, she was depressed. She was sad and broken. Every time she would be alone she cried desperately. She took Anna custody and became her legal guardian. She worked after school hours to maintain the finance. Even if she got some fund of her father business, she decided to work. I felt my heart breaking down when I saw her like that.

I wanted to stay by her when she needed me. I wanted to do something. So I asked my mom and came to stay here to help her. I took a job to help her and to make her relaxed. At first she refused but I somehow managed to make her agreed. I have being living with her since 3 weeks and I can say she is recovering from her parents death.

"Thank you Cupcake!" I said. " I like when you smile!"

She was blushing and I like that. Then I noticed that she was already dressed up. It was weird because usually on Saturday she woke up late.

I leaned to kiss her but she put her hand in my mouth. I groaned and she removed her hand laughing.

"Why did you do that?" I asked rolling my eyes."It's my birthday! You need to let me!"

She smiled and said,"I will only let you after you will take a bath and brushed."

I face palmed myself and stood up. She was laughing. I made my way to the bathroom. I brushed up and took a quick shower. I dressed up and stepped out of the bathroom. I looked around and she was not here. I groaned and open the door to make my way downstairs. I wanted her so desperately.

She was standing near the counter reading the newspaper. I went near her and she noticed me. She giggled and ran away. I ran behind her and finally grabbed her arm. I pulled her. I then bent and threw her on my shoulder.

"Aaron let me down." She said laughing.
"You said you will let me kiss you after that I took a shower and brushed."
"Put me down!"
"No...you run off. Now you are going to pay for that Cupcake." I said with a smirk.

I made my way to her room and once inside I closed the door. I threw her on the bed. She laid there for a few seconds and tried to sat down. But I didn't let her. I crawled over her and she was pinned on the bed. She was smiling.

"Let me go!" She said.
"No fucking way Cupcake." I said.

I sat down on her laps and took off my shirt. She was blushing. I learned in and started kissing her jawline. She closed her eyes and put one of her hand in my hair playing with it. I then slowly went down her neck kissing her passionately. She moans and I like it. I put my hand under her back and lifted her a bit up like an arc and kisses her neck. I sucked her neck and I am sure it will leave a hickey. She moans loudly. I stopped only to kiss her on her lips. Her lips are soft. I kissed her and she kissed back. I then licked her upper lips for entry and she didn't let me. She loves teasing me. I slowly put my other hand under her shirt and grabbed one of her boobs. She gasped and I seized the opportunity to kiss her. After 15 more minutes of make out. We pulled away and we were breathing heavily.

"Thanks god Anna is staying at her friend's place." I said looking at her. She was blushing. I leaned in and laid on her breast. I won't lie its like a pillow. My pillow. I wrapped my hands around her waist. She giggled and started playing with my hair.