Epilogue

Grace's Pov:

Five years later

"Kyle, Kyla come inside." I shouted. They both ran and came inside. They were covered with mud.

"I just make you two take a bath!" I said and they giggled.

"Sorry!" They both said looking down.

"Come on. You both need to get ready before your aunty and uncles came home." I said and they nodded. They ran into their room and i walked. I am five month pregnant.

Both my angels are five years old. They are both very mischeivous. I sighed and walked in their room.

I made them took a bath and dressed them up once again. Kyla wore a blue dress and i tied up her hair in a ponytail. Kyle wore a blue shirt and a blue jean.

When they were done, they went downstairs. I went in my room and changed up.

My belly was a bit big so it was clearly shown on the dress

My belly was a bit big so it was clearly shown on the dress. Once done, i did a light make up.

I made my way downstairs and walked in the living room. The twin were watching disney movies.

Aaron came and sat beside me. He looked tired.

"How was your day?" I asked and he pecked me on the lips.

"Tired!" He replied.

"Go and fresh up. Our friend are coming!" I said and he nodded.

He walked upstairs. I watched the movies with my angels. After fifteen minutes, the door bell rang. I stood up carefully and walked to the door. It took me a bit of time as i was walking slowly.

I opened it and saw my friends.

"Sorry. I had to walk slowly." I said smiling.

"No need. We understand." Said Stella smiling.

We hugged each other carefully.

Stella was seven month pregnant. She married Aryan after two years that i gave birth to the twin. They are expecting their first child.

Skylar and Aiden got married one year after i gave birth to the twin. Skylar has a boy and is expecting another baby. She is three months pregnant. Her son name's is Ethan. He is four years old.

They entered in and sat in the living room. All three of us carefully sat down. After some minutes, Aaron came down. Aryan and Aiden was playing with the twins.

When Aaron came downstairs, he bro hugged Aryan and Aiden. We ordered Pizza for dinner as Aaron did not let me cook.

The girls and i were talking about the babies while the boys were playing with the twins. Even Ethan was playing with them. Kyle, Kyla and Ethan become best friends.

After fifteen minutes, we all sat down to eat dinner. We soon finshed and the boys said that they would clean up. It was pretty fun to see them cleaning while they sang and dance.

Now you must be thinking where Anna is. She is in school and is living in a dorm with her friends. At first Aaron refused to send her there as there were boys and that he would not be able to protect Anna from them. But she convinced him to let her go. She is supposed to come after one year.

Brent on the other side got married and had twins. He named them Tyler and Ryder. They are both three years old. His wife's name is Camilla.

As for our parents, we decided to visit their grave once in a year. We even took the twin to see them. When we would meet my parents' grave, i would told them about the funny moments we went together.

As Kyle and Kyla grew up they asked question which i gladly reply. I wanted them to know how their grandparents were.

As for Aaron, when we went to meet his mother's grave he would told them about his childhood. Sometimes even i listen to him.He would cry when he would think about the memories even i do.

"Cupcake you alright?" Asked Aaron as he sat next to me bringing me out of my thought.

"Yeah!" I replied smiling.

He kissed my forehead and i leaned on his chest wrapping my arms around his waist. He wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Who would have thought that we would be here today?" Asked Stela smiling.

"True." Both Skylar and i replied.

"But we are here. And i am happy that Destiny choose this path for me." I said.

"Same here!" Replied Skylar and Stela.

"Well. We should leave now. Its late!" Said Stella and i nodded. With the help of Aryan she stood up.

"Yeah even Ethan slept." Said Skylar looking at her son.

Aiden took Ethan in his arm and walked to the door. Aaron helped me to stood up and we walked to the front door with them. By now Kyle and Kyla was sleeping on the couch cuddling with each other.

With one arm Aiden grabbed Skylar's waist and they walked to their car. Aryan did the same with Stela. They all went in their car and drove away. They waved goodbye at us and we wave back.

Aaron closed the door and we went inside.

"Well. I need to take these two to their room." Said Aaron and i nodded.

He took both of them in his arms and walked upstairs. I followed carefully. He dropped them on their bed and i covered them with their blanket. I turned off the light and light up their bed lamp.

Both Aaron and i walked outside the room and in our room.

"I am going to change!"i said and he nodded.

"Same here. I am going to use the guestroom bathroom!" He said and left.

I went in my bathroom and took a shower. My back and my feet were aching. I finished and dressed up. I wore Aaron's shirt. It is to my knee level.

Don't judge it is comfortable.

I walked outside the bathroom. Aaron was already on the bed. He was shirtless with only his boxers on.

I walked toward the bed and laid down. Aaron wrapped his arms around my waist and rested his face in the crook of my neck.

"Good night Cupcake. Good night baby!" He said and kissed my neck.

"Good night Aaron!" I said and closed my eyes.

I don't regret coming here. I don't regret marrying Aaron. He was here for me and our children and it was perfect for me. It was my Destiny.

The end

Author note.

That is it guys. The book ends here. Thanks for your supports and votes. I will be writing my next book soon. So if you have not yet follow me do so so that you get to know when my other books are out.

Love you guys.

Shifah