Chapter 17: Confession

Ashshi POV:

I woke up early. I did my daily routine and was all ready for school. I was waiting for Skylar to pick me up. Brent was still sleeping as he was tired of the travel he did. Mom and dad were out for some work and Anna had already gone to school.

After a few minutes, Skylar came. I opened the back door and sat down.
"Hi girls!"
"Hi Ash!" They said together.

The drive was silent. We soon reached school. Skylar parked and we stepped out. As usual we made our way to our locker.

There are 5 more minutes before the bell rang.
"I heard Brent is here!" Said Skylar.
"Yeah !" I replied
"For how many time is he here?"Asked Stela.
"Two week!"
"Where is he staying?"
"At my place-" someone interrupted me by tapping my shoulder. I turned and saw Aaron, Aiden and Aryan.

"What do you want?" We girls said together.

Aiden want near Skylar and Aryan went near Stela. They fought yesterday. As Aaron, Aryan and Aiden yelled at Skylar and Stela.They were angry. Skylar and Stela asked them the reasons . They talked and soon Skylar left with Aiden and Stela left with Aryan. I was alone with Aaron.

The bell rang.The hall was empty. Everyone was in class so, I turned to make my way to my class but Aaron grabbed my wrist softly.

"Can I talk to you please?" Asked Aaron.
I hesitated but nodded.

He took us in an empty classroom. I sat on a table and so did he.

"Look if you are going to-" I was saying but he interrupted me.
"I'm sorry. I didn't meant to yell at you yesterday." He said looking down.
"Yeah you should be! Why did you react like that?" I said looking at him. He stood up and went near the window. He stood there.

"I...I don't know.. I was angry. I didn't really like it when Alec was shirtless behind you." He said scratching his neck.

Oh he's jealous.

"Why were you angry? He didn't do anything... "

"Why were you with him?" He asked.
"What?" I replied.
"Reply me!" He ordered.
"I was not with him. I was with the girls. We were sitting under a tree. They were playing football. Then Caroline saw Stefan and she called him. And he was with him." I replied.

"Why was he shirtless?" He asked.
"How would I know that?" I asked.
Really how would I know that?

"Don't answer my question by a question! And who was the guy you hugged at your place? Your new boyfriend?"

That's it. My nerves are going to explose.

"What your fucking problem? Firstly the guy's name is Brent. Secondly he is my childhood friend... even more like that he is my brother. And thirdly even if i hugged hundred guys it don't concern you!" I said. I jumped from the table and walked toward the door. Aaron grabbed my wrist and pulled me near him.

He left my wrist and grabbed my both arm.
"My fucking problem is that I like you and My fucking problem is that I don't want any guy near you." He demanded.

I froze. Aaron like me. The badboy like me.

I didn't say anything. He stepped closer and hugged me but I hugged him back. He smell mint.

We pulled away.

"Dont need to tell me that you like me back. Just please can you go on a date with me. Please!" Aaron said resting his forehead on mine. His both hand on my waist.

"Ok!" I said. He smiled and hugged me but this time he lifted me up and we almost felt down.

He put me down. He came closer and he kissed my cheeks.
"Let's skip school I want to take you somewhere!" He said.
"No way. I am not going to skip classes. I never do that!" I replied.
"Well right now you are skipping!" He said laughing. Well he was right. The second period was almost over.

"Come on. Let's go!" He said a walking towards the door.
"No way!" I replied.
"Ok! You don't leave me a choice!" He said and he made his way toward me. He lifted me up and I was on his shoulder.
"Put me down." I said.
"No way!" He mimicked me.
I rolled my eyes.

We were soon outside. He walked toward his bike. He put me down.
He sat down and ordered me to do same. I sat down. He took my hand and wrapped them around his waist.

We arrived at the park and he stopped the bike. We walked toward the ice cream parlour.

We went near the counter.
"Hi! Welcome to the Angel ice cream parlour. How can I help you?" Said the woman behind the counter. She was old.
"Hi! Two chocolate flavoured ice cream please!" Said Aaron.

The woman gave us our order and Aaron paid.
"Thanks!" We both said!

We walked to a bench and sat down. We ate our ice cream. After eating, Aaron put his head on my lap as he lay down.

"You didn't remove the chain even after I break the deal!" He said.

"Why? I should have?" I teased him.

He glared at me before smiling.

"Dont you ever dare to remove that!"

I smiled and nodded.

"Weren't you suppose to be at school?" Someone said behind us. Aaron sat down and we both turned.

Brent!

"Weren't you suppose to be at home?" I asked him. He walked toward us. He came and sat beside me." Yeah but it's boring at home!"

"Right!"
"And who is he?" Asked Brent.
"Oh! Well Brent this is Aaron and Aaron this is Brent!"
"Boyfriend?" Asked Brent.
"No only friend!" I said.
"You mean not yet!" Replied Aaron smiling." By the way, Nice to meet you dude!" Said Aaron.
"Nice to meet you too!" Replied Brent.
"Well i am going to do some work.. see you at night!" Said Brent before leaving. " ok!"

"I think it's time to leave now!" I said. Aaron look at his watch and nodded. We made our way to his bike. As soon as we sat down, he drove. He dropped me home.
"Bye! See you tomorrow Cupcake!" He said and kissed my cheek.
"Bye! See you tomorrow!" I replied. Once he left, I entered the house and went directly to my room.