Chapter 21: I let them go

After our make out session, we went downstairs. I wanted to eat pancakes. Aaron proposed to buy some in the nearest café but I refused. I wanted to make it myself.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed all the ingredients to make pancakes. I put it on the table and started preparing it. Aaron sat near the counter and watched me all the time. I smiled as every time I looked up he is either smiling or looking at me.

I went near the oven and started making the pancakes. I did it quickly.
A warm hand wrapped around my waist and pulled me gently back. My back pressed with Aaron's chest. He put all my hair in the left shoulder as he started kissing my right shoulder.

"What are you doing?" I asked turning off the oven.
"Make out with my girlfriend!" He said in a duh tone. I rolled my eyes. He continues and I felt my legs weaken. He stopped only to grabbed my arm and turned me. He leaned to kiss me but the door bell rang.

"I'm going to kill Brent!" Aaron said irritatingly. I laughed and went to opened the door.

I opened the door and Anna was smiling. Brent has ice creams all over his shirt. I couldn't hold it and I started laughing. He looked annoyed.
I step aside and let them inside. I grabbed Anna in my arms and Brent made his way to his room.

"Whao. What happened bro?." Aaron said controlling his laughing.

"I take our ice cream making way toward Anna. But an old man came and bumped into me." Brent said.

"Go and changed up!" I ordered. He nodded and make his way to his room.

"Ash I am hungry!" Anna said.

"Wanna eat some pancakes?" I asked her. She smiled widely and nodded. I laughed and took her in the dining room. She sat down and I went in the kitchen taking the plate of pancakes.
Thank god I made many. I sat down and served Anna who was sitting in front of me. Aaron came and sat next to me.

"Have some!" I ordered him. He laughed and took one in his plate.
We started eating.

Brent came and sat next to Anna. He took some a eat.

When we finished, I washed all the plates and cleaned up. Aaron, Brent and Anna was in the living room watching t.v . Anna insisted in watching Frozen.

She started singing Let it go and both boy put their hand on their ears. I laughed and soon joint Anna. They both grabbed two pillow and attacked us. Then started a pillow fighting. Boys vs girls. Everyone was laughing.

Soon we stopped and watch the mess we caused. It was already 5 o'clock. We cleaned up and sat down on the couch playing monopoly with Anna.

Suddenly my phone rang. I took it out of my pocket and saw who it was.

"Who is it?" Asked Aaron.
"Dont know it's unknown!" I replied.
"Pick it up!" Ordered Brent.

I eventually pick it up.
"Hello is it Ms. White?" An lady asked.
"Yeah.. it's me!"
"I'm sorry Ms White but you need to come to Bhoston Hospital as soon as possible. Your parents have been in a terrible car accident!" She told me as my world come crashing down.

The phone dropped from my hand and I can hear or see nothing. My heart felt like someone has digged a knife in it.

"Hey! What happen?" Aaron came hurriedly toward me. I was speechless.

With shaking hands and tears coming down my face like a river, I tried to speak,"M-mom and d-dad had a t-terrible car a-accident and t-they are at B-Bhoston hospital. We need to go there as soon as possible."

Anna came to me and hugged me. She started crying and fear was clearly shown on her face.

"Hey! Everything will be ok!" Aaron said rubbing my back. He cleared my tears with his thumb. "Let's leave!"