Chapter 10: "Candeloro, Back to the First Day!"

Mami's body is suspended by ribbons in the air, as the witch is taking care of Tomoe-san's body nicely. She carries the corpse over to a table, and wraps the body in ribbons, leaving her body elegantly wrapped with a nice little bow.

Ayame giggled, as the witch's minions ran towards her, one of them holding a spear and the other one a bow. They all attacked Ayame full force, but Ayame deflected each attack, skillfully.

"Tomoe Mami, you really are pathetic." She said, before raising her soul gem high. She transformed into her magical girl attire, and gripped her pocketwatch, pausing time.

She then walked over to Candeloro, and simply raised her blade, slashing the witch repeatedly.

..

What? How come she isn't dead?

Ayame stared at Candeloro, before turning around.

Homura was standing there, her hand on her rewound shield. "Because. I am fixing all of this."

Ayame growled, sprinting toward Homura full force, but Homura was too fast.

A sprinkle of mercury upon her hourglass, and she was off.

Rei slowly opened her eyes, before immediately sitting up. She was back in her bedroom, lying on her comfortable pink bed. It was six thirty on a Monday morning, why was she awake so early? She decided that she was up for the day, and stood up, walking over to her bedroom door, and rushing herself downstairs. She began to mix together the badder for pancakes, when her roommate walked around the corner, staring at her.

"Ugh.. What are you doing awake so early?" She groaned, before turning off the lights in the house, "These lights aren't to be turned on until after at least eight in the morning. Think of me as a vampire that is burnt alive by fluorescent light.. just I don't sparkle." She grumbled, walking back towards the living room.

Rei sighed, turning back on the kitchen light, "Asa, can you not be such a prude in the morning?" She smiled, pouring some of the pancake mix onto a hot skillet, "I'm fixing breakfast already.. and it wasn't.. my choice to be up this early."

"Oh?" Asa turned, rubbing her eyes, "Then why are you up so early?" She asked, sitting down on the couch, flicking on the T.V.

"I had the strangest nightmare.. That sort of preluded into a weird dream that you and Ring and Tsuki were these magical girls and then I became one too.. I don't know, it was weird but i'm honestly glad that it's over." Rei said, shaking her head, "Scared me something fierce.. You and Ring ended up dying.. It was awful."

"..." Asa stared at Rei, flabbergasted. "Right.. What a weird dream, kiddo.." Asa said, looking down at her gem on her ring. "L-Listen.. You can't read too far into those kinds of things, the only thing that those dreams will do is make you paranoid."