Chapter 15: "Latria Unleashed"

"..."

"You have nothing more to say?"

"..."

"...Alright. Put her back in the chamber, Miyumi."

"Yes, Mistress."

....

The sound of a cage door creaked through the darkness as Ring was tossed into the cell, before being locked in. She watched as Miyumi slowly left the room.

"..Well.. This is it, ain't it?" Ring lowly murmured, sitting up against the wall, holding her dark, murky soul gem weakly in the palm of her hand. She looked up at the window of the cell she was in.. The skies were darkening. It had been approximately two and a half days since she was kidnapped.. 

"My friends have forsaken me." Ring whispered. "..How can I blame them though?.. I'm useless.." She looked up at the ceiling, a defeated smile showing across her face. "What good will I ever do for this world in this state?.. I.. Am a disgrace to magical girls.." She whispered, dropping her soul gem, letting it roll across the floor.

She looked down at the floor.

"♪ Greensleeves was my delight, Greensleeves my heart of gold, Greensleeves was my heart of joy.. And who but my lady Greensleeves ♪.." Ring sang, as her soul gem cracked.

Please don't give up yet, Ring.. We're here.

Ring slowly opened her eyes. "R-..Rei?.." She whispered.

BOOM! CRASH!

Ring gasped as the entire floor she was on shook. She heard a loud crash coming from downstairs. She immediately stood up and sprinted to the cage door, only to see Ayameko sprint down the hallway. Miyumi slowly trailed after her, before looking at Ring. "It seems as though your friends have come to rescue you. More lambs to the slaughter." She grinned.

"No. You won't touch them!" Ring glared, clutching the cage door.

"Oh? What will you do? If you transform, you'll complete your transformation into a witch, and be even more of a hassle to them." Miyumi giggled, "Just sit your ass down and get comfy."

Ring glared at Miyumi as she turned the corner.

...

"Now, Tsuki!" Rei sprinted into the building.

"Martello! Piroetta!" Tsuki shouted, raising her hammer high as it let out a bright burst of white energy.

Ayameko grunted, shielding her eyes when suddenly three hammers were slung toward her. They all pound against her body, forcing a shriek out of her as she is knocked backwards. Suddenly, yellow ribbonry ties around her body, holding her still as Miyumi sprints into battle.

"Didn't you girls ever learn to knock first?" Miyumi remarked, raising her wires high. They all twirl around and wrap around Tsuki, Mami, and Rei's ankle. Miyumi giggles, and raises her hands, they were glowing.

"No. I've seen this before!"

Rei gasps and raises her staff. She uses the sharp pointed tip of the star on her staff to slice through the wires holding Mami, Tsuki, and Rei in place, just as Miyumi sent a jolt of energy through it.

"Oh? That's right. You're the little brat that I nearly cooked in the mall." Miyumi glared, "Seems you've found your wish, huh?"

Rei smiled. "Yes. And now there's nothing that you can do that I won't already anticipate." She raised her arms, a green linen wrapping around Ayameko, who was already escaping the yellow ribbons that Mami had placed.