Chapter Sixteen

"Hey Philly, wake up." Phil awoke to the smell of something sweet, and sat up to see Dan carrying two bowls towards the bed.

"G'morning." Phil said groggily, taking one of the bowls which contained some sort of thick white liquid. He turned to Dan, raising an eyebrow. "Is this a joke? Like... because of last night?" Phil asked, and Dan laughed in surprise.

"Ew god Phil you just ruined this for me! No, it's like some weird rice soup thing. It's sweet, it's a traditional Thai breakfast apparently. Oh god, now I've completely lost my appetite." Phil laughed a bit, and spooned some of the soup into his mouth. It was sweet, and tasted almost like rice pudding. Dan quickly gave in and ate too, and soon their bowls were empty.

"Hey, you want to go back down to the beach?" Phil asked, feeling excited for what the day might bring. Excited to spend it with Dan. Dan nodded in agreement, mouth still full with the last bits of his pudding. Phil pushed himself off of the bed, and almost fell back down onto it as the muscles in his rear end screamed at him for standing.

"Owowowowowow!" Phil exclaimed as Dan looked at him in shock, and then blushed a bit, laughing as if he were embarrassed.

"Sorry?" He said as if it were a question, watching as Phil sunk back onto the bed, lying on his side to save his ass from any pressure.

"So sore oh my god!"

"Alright, well maybe we'll take the morning easy, and go down to the beach later today, sound good?" Phil nodded, still in slight pain, rolling over to rest his head on Dan's shoulder as Dan turned on the TV in their room and began flicking through the channels. When he landed on the Winnie the Pooh movie and looked down at Phil, eyes wide and pleading, Phil laughed with victory.

"I knew you weren't watching that for Anna!" he chuckled, nuzzling his boyfriend playfully as Dan rolled his eyes and clicked on the movie. Phil felt wrong somehow, because even though they were watching a kids show, all he could think about was the night before. About how good it felt to have Dan inside of him, and of how much he wanted to make Dan feel that way too. He wanted to plunge deep inside of Dan and jerk him off at the same time. He wanted to overwhelm Dan until he couldn't breathe. He wanted to make Dan feel better than anyone had ever made him feel.

In fact, he didn't only think about that during Winnie the Pooh. He also thought about it as he and Dan went down to the beach. He thought about it as they swam, and thought about it as they sat on the beach sipping drinks from the resort. He thought about it as they watched an anime and played card games, and he thought about it as he watched Dan fall asleep slowly, taking a nap after dinner. Phil didn't sleep. He didn't want to be groggy at all for what he had planned for tonight.

Phil watched as Dan slowly blinked awake after about an hour long nap, and observed his boyfriend's face as he took in the sight before him. Phil was sitting there clad only in his boxers, holding the bottle of lube in his fingers, wiggling it along with his eyebrows in an excited question. He relaxed when he saw Dan's face spread into a smile, pulling Phil on top of him lazily, kissing the man on top of him. Phil smiled into the kiss, slowly helping Dan to work his clothes off of him, and then allowed Dan to ease Phil's boxers off of his hips, and he kicked them to the floor.

"Philly, I'm not saying I don't miss Anna like crazy, because I do, but god am I happy we're here."

"Don't talk about Anna right now, Dan." Phil cringed, and Dan laughed, nodding in agreement. Their kiss grew in heat, their naked bodies pressed together, and now Phil was pressing down on Dan and the feeling was so strange but so incredible at the same time.

Dan looked up at Phil and gave him a small smile and a nod, and Phil took the lube, pouring it over his fingers. He started with just one finger, allowing Dan to get used to it, before he added the second and then the third. He pressed his fingers in and out of Dan, and he had thought this would be weird but it wasn't at all, and he was relishing in every noise that Dan made, every expression of pleasure that crossed his face. Eventually Phil replaced his fingers with his cock, pressing it into Dan, waiting for his boyfriend to get used to it, and then pushing in all the way, and by some miracle he must have been at just the right angle and hit the right spot the first time, because Dan took in a huge gasp of air, biting it off and clapping a hand over his mouth in surprise at the feeling.