Finally!

I woke around 8 and changed into this:

I threw all my other stuff into the suitcase and took it downstairs

"Hey sweetheart!" My dad said.
"Hey, good morning!" I said.
"Good morning sweetie!" Skyden said.
"So, you leaving soon?" Dad asked.
"Yeah, I have to film a couple videos and I have dinner." I said while getting a water out of the fridge.
"Well I hope you come back soon kiddo!" He said.
"Where's Jack?" I asked.
"He's at work right now." Sky said.
"Oh, I was hoping to say goodbye to him, but I guess this just gives you guys more of a reason to come to LA!" I said.

After 30 minutes of talking, I decided it was time to go.
---------------------------------------------
When I got back to the house the only person there was Tessa.

She ran up to me and hugged me, I hugged her back.

"I missed you so much, we all did!" She said.
"I missed you guys too!" I said.
"Speaking of all, where is everyone?" I asked looking around.
"Oh you didn't hear." She said looking at the ground.
"Hear about what?" I asked nervously.
"Kade and Jake got in a fight." She said.
"WHAT! What happened?" I asked, realizing that that was possible the reason Kade never called me back.
"I'm guessing you got the text that was sent from Kade's phone."
"Yeah, why?"
"That was sent by Jake," She looked at me. "him and the guys took his phone while Chance distracted him and he sent that to you." She explained.
"Why would he do that?" I asked.
"He said it was 'help your relationship', as you can tell that didn't go over so well." She said.
"Yeah.....I have one more question tho." I said.
"Yes?" She responded.
"Where are they now?" I asked.
"They went to the gym."
"So, their ok now?" I asked.
"Yeah, Kade just yelled and threw a couple things, but now their ok." She said.

We walked upstairs and into my room, I started putting my clothes away.

"I just don't understand why that bothered Kade so much." I said randomly.
"He was probably worried that it could destroy you guys relationship." She said looking up from her phone.
"Why would that worry him about are relationship?" I asked while hanging a shirt in my closet.
"Because you turned him down when he asked you out. I thought you guys would be together by now." She explained.
"I mean he's sweet, cute, funny, nice smile, caring, good kisser...." I look up at Tessa with my mouth wide open, she's already looking at me with a big smile on her face. "..omg I like Kade."

Tessa jumped up off the bed and ran to me.

"You like Kade!" She said.
"I like Kade!" I said with a lot of excitement.

We both start jumping up.

"What do I do?" I said looking at her, now standing still.
"Hun, you have to make this a real thing!" Tessa said.

We heard the car doors shut on the team 10 van. Tessa and I both looked at each other. The guys came in the house yelling, like almost always. We both ran down stairs.

"LYDIA!" they all yelled.

I gave them all a hug and then talked to them for a little bit. Once we finished our talk, Chance and Anthony went upstairs with the twins and filmed Chance and Anthony's video for their channel, Jake went to set, Erika went to a photo shoot, Nick went to a meeting with Tessa, and Kade went into the office. I decided to get some food from the kitchen.

'What am I gonna do about Kade?' I thought as I grabbed a granola bar from the cabinet.

'You know what. I'm going to go in there and tell Kade exactly how I feel.' I walked into the office and saw Kade sitting there.

"Kade I need to tell you something, I really do like you and I want to date you, I don't know why I didn't agree to date you when you asked me, but yeah." I said.

We both looked at each other. I turn around to walk out. I was so embarrassed, why would I confess my feelings to Kade like that? I felt an arm rap around my waist and twist me around. It was Kade. His soft lips hit mine. I put my hands on his cheeks, while he had his hands on my hips. We stood there for a little while. We both pull away.

"Well, I really like you too." Kade said.
"So, us?" I asked.
"Well, Lydia would you do me the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked.
"Yes, I would love to!" I said.

I leaned forward and kissed him on the lips.

Gosh I love that feeling!

Kade Speiser, you're finally mine!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yayyy! Lydia and Kade are finally together! I want to hear from you guys!

XOXO