Double Date

L- Hey love! I hope you're having a good day shooting! I was wondering if you would be up for a double date with Bri and Anthony tonight?

Kade💘- Hey babe! The shooting is going great and I would love to go on a double date with them, as long as my date is you!

L- Wouldn't want it any other way! I'll see you later and for the date we're gonna go to an arcade and then grab some dinner.

Kade💘- Ok, see ya soon!

-

After a couple hours of editing my video and hanging with the guys, Bri and I decided to get ready.

"Thanks for letting me borrow some of your clothes!" Bri said looking at my closet.

"No problem. Tonight is gonna be so much fun!" I said finishing my makeup.

After a while we were both ready

Bri-

L-

"Ready to go?" Kade asked poking his head into the room

"I think so." I said looking around the room.

We all walked downstairs where the rest of the gang was.

"Bri, you look amazing!" Anthony said.

"Thanks!" she said walking over to him.

After a little talking we headed out.

We went by a little restaurant and grabbed some food and then went to the arcade.

It was so much fun! We played all kinds of games and bumper cars. Bri and Anthony were so cute together, I felt like a proud mom.

After a couple hours we decided to go back to the team 10 house.

When we got back it was around 10 so everyone else was at the gym.

We all headed to bed and Kade followed me upstairs.

Once we got into my room I shut the door and changed into my pj's.

I climbed into the bed with Kade.

"What do you wanna do?" Kade asked.

I lean into his lips and started to kiss him. (I'm really bad at writing this stuff so I may not get into detail with it)

We continued this for awhile.

I slowly removed Kade's shirt, he did the same to me.

We both took off are pants.
(you can imagine the rest)
-
I woke up at around 6 for the gym.

WhileI was getting ready, Kade slowly started waking up.

"Good morning babe." I said pecking his lips.

"Good morning." He said in a groggy voice.

"Last night was great." Kade said getting up and walking over to me.

"I agree." I said.

"I'm gonna head to the gym." I said.

"Ok, be safe!" he said kissing me once more.

I went to the gym for a couple hours and then went home.

"I'm home!" I said walking into the house.

"Lydia! Have you seen Bri or Anthony?!" Chance said while running up to me with a worried look.

"No, last time I saw them was last night when they went upstairs. Why? What's happening?" I asked now worried.

"They're MIA and no one knows where they could have gone." Jake explained.

I started thinking to myself.

Where could they have gone? Bri did say she wanted more alone time Anthony, but where would they go?
-
-
-
I hope you liked this chapter!

I think I'm going to be making another story but I don't know if I want it to be a Chance, Anthony, or Jake fan fiction, so PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR INPUT!!

Don't forget to vote and comment!