Planning Dates

"WAKE UP LOVE BIRDS!" Jake yelled at Kade and I through the megaphone.

"Shut up Jake!" I yelled at him.

"Come on guys we have a big day ahead of us!" He said before leaving the room.

I sat up and turned to Kade who was still half asleep.

"Good morning babe." I said kissing his cheek.

"And good morning to you too." he said bringing out lips together.

"I'm gonna go get ready." I said.

"Hey, can I use your shower?" Kade asked.

"Yeah, go for it." I said.

I quick brushed my hair and teeth and then changed into my tie dye jake paul shirt and a pair of light blue jeans.

Once I was ready I climbed back onto my bed and started scrolling through instagram.

"You look cute." Kade said from the bathroom door shirtless.

"Thanks Kade!" I said admiring his body.

He came over to the bed and laid on top of me and started making out with me.

I run my fingers throw his soft hair.

A couple minutes passed.

"I hate to break this up, but if we don't go downstairs soon Jake's going to come up here and drag us out of here." I said.

He laughed and got up.

I kissed him one last time before we went downstairs.

We walked into the office where Bri, Anthony, and Chance were.

"Are you guys talking? Cause we can leave." I said.

"No you guys can come in, we're good here." Bri said.

"So Chance is ok with his best friend and his sister dating?" Kade asked.

I smacked his stomach hinting for him to shut up.

"It was just a joke." Kade said laughing.

"It's fine and yes Chance is ok with us dating." Bri said with a smile on her face.

"Yay!" I said.

"Kade are you ready to go?" Jake asked walking into the office.

"Oh yeah, just let me grab my bag." Kade said walking towards his desk.

"Where are you guys going?" Anthony asked.

"We're shooting the music videos for Logan and I today." Jake explained.

"Oh yeahhhh!" Anthony said.

"Bye lovely." Kade said kissing me before leaving.

Bri and I started to talking while Chance and Anthony edited their video.

"So how are you and Anthony?" I asked.

"We're good I just wish we could spend more time with each other away from the house." Bri said.

"Yeah, I feel the same way with Kade." I said while thinking.

"How would you feel if we went on a double date?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Like me, you, Anthony, and Kade?" she asked.

"Yeah! We can go to an arcade and have dinner and just have some good old fashion american fun!" I said laughing.

"That sounds like a lot of fun!" Bri said with a smile on her face.

"Great! So it's a date?" I asked.

"Yup!" Bri said.

"Ok! I'll text Kade and work out a time with him and you can talk to Anthony and then we can get ready and if you want you can borrow some of my clothes." I said standing up.

"Ok! Thanks Lydia!" She said.

"No problem Bri!"
-
-
-
I hope you enjoyed this chapter!

Please vote and comment!

It's only 11 pm so I may right another chapter, but thank you guys so much for reading!

XX