First Sight

"What is up guys! Today Kade and I are going to the doctors to see are baby for the first time and I'm so excited!" I said into my camera.

I take a shower and then get dressed. I put on a pair of black leggings, white yezzys, and my Jake Paul tie-dye hoodie.

"Good morning!" I said to everyone walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning sunshine!" Erika said laughing.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Jake asked with his camera in his hand.

"I get to see my baby today!" I said.

"Oh yeah, I don't think I've told the Jake Paulers yet. Jake Paulers if you didn't know Lydia's pregnant and Kade's the dad! I know shocking!" Jake said into his camera.

"Looks like Uncle Kade is now Daddy Kade!" Anthony said walking into the frame.

"Yo, that's so true!" Jake said.

We all talked for a while till Kade came to take me to the doctors.

"Look it's Daddy Kade!" Jake, Chance and Anthony said walking up to him as he walked in the door.

"Oh dear..." Kade said looking at Jake.

"Are you ready to go babe?" Kade asked pulling me into a hug.

"Let's go!" I said pecking his lips.

"Wish us luck!" I yelled from the front door.

"Good luck guys, we love you!" everyone yelled from the house.

Kade and I got in his car and started driving to the doctors.

"So right now Kade and I are on our way to the doctors to see are baby and to find out how far along I am in the pregnancy." I said to my vlog.

"I love you." Kade said.

"I love you more." I said.

We arrived at the doctors and walked in.

"Appointment for Lydia Appleby." I say to the nurse at the front desk.

"Ok, let me see. You are here for an ultrasound, right?" The nurse asked.

"Yes." I answered.

"Ok, take a seat over there, the doctor will be with you shortly." she said.

"Ok, thank you." I said walking with Kade over to the chairs.

"Lydia Appleby?" the doctor said from the door.

Kade and I both stand up and go into the room.

After a little while we started the ultrasound.

Kade intertwined are fingers as the doctor tried to find the baby.

"Do you see that right there?" the doctor asked pointing to the screen.

We both nod our heads.

"That is your baby." she stated.

"Oh my gosh..." I said with a tears swelling in my eyes.

"I can't believe that's are child." I added.

"This is amazing." Kade says.

(go check out my new story so you can see the pregnancy pictures)

"So you just found out that you're pregnant, right?" the doctor asked.

"Yes." I said.

"Ok, so according to this you are 7 weeks. You will have appointments every 2 weeks. If you have any questions feel free to ask."

We left the doctor and headed to Kade's apartment.

"So guys, we just got done at the doctors and it was amazing! We got to see our little babe for the first time. Not gonna lie, I started tearing up." I explained to the camera.

"How did you feel about it?" I addled Kade.

"I honestly don't know how to explain it. Like I knew we we're having a baby, but seeing them on the monitor made it so much more real." he explained.

"I agree. Like being told it's there vs. seeing it is totally different." I said.

"But I'm super happy and I love you." Kade said.

"Aww, I love you too and I think that was the first time you ever said you loved me on camera." I said pecking his cheek.

"Anyways, now we are on our way to Kade's apartment so he can pack and then we're going back to the team 10 house so I can pack and then we are leaving to go to Chino for the weekend so we can tell my parents." I said.

After we arrived at Kade's apartment he started to pack. I laid on his bed and slowly started to fall asleep.
-
-
-
I hope you liked this chapter! Please tell me what you want to read more about!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

It's 11:49 pm so I may write some more.