Doctors Pt.2

"Lydia Appleby?" the doctor yelled from the doorway.

"Coming." I said getting up from my chair.

"Good luck!" Tessa and Erika both said from the chairs.

I walk back with the doctor. We do a couple of test.

"Ok, Lydia, here is some medical to help with your stomach and vomiting. You are free to leave when ever. We are going to do a few more test and then we will call you and hopefully have an answer for you and then we will schedule another appointment." The doctor said entering the room.

"Ok, thank you so much." I said standing up and walking out.

"So what's happening?" Erika asked me.

"They gave me some medicine to help with my stomach and vomiting and she said she would call me later with more information. So are we going to the mall?" I ask.

"Yes!" Tessa said with excitement.

We went to the grove and hung out for a couple hours. I didn't end up buying any new clothes, but Tessa bought enough for the both of us. We got some fro yo and then went home.

-

"Hey beautiful." Kade said when I walked to the house.

"Hey handsome." I said giving him a hug.

"I missed you." I said pecking his lips.

"I missed you too! How was shopping?" he asked.

I didn't tell Kade about the doctors cause I didn't want to worry him.

"It was good! I didn't get anything, but I did get my nails done." I said.

I went upstairs with Tessa to put her clothes away.

"You and Kade are so cute!" she said.

"Thanks T!" I said laughing a little.

After a little while Erika came up and started helping Tessa and I with T's clothes.

"Hey, do you guys want to help me with my video for this week?" I asked.

"Yeah!" they both said.

"Ok! So I'm going to do a q&a." I said.

"Sounds good!" Erika said.

After we finished with Tessa's closet I went downstairs and grabbed my camera. I got back upstairs and set it up.

"Hey guys! What's up? Today I am going to be coming at you with a q&a and if that's not exciting enough for you, I am going to be joined by Tessa Brooks and Erika Costell!"

"Hey guys!" they said into the camera.

"Ok! Let's dive in!" I said.

"@ jerikaforever asks 'How long have you and Kade been dating?' We have been dating for about three months."

" @ kayla.hart asks 'If you had a baby right now what would you name him/her?' ohhhh good question!" Erika said.

"Easy, if it was a girl I would name her Skyden Jane and then the fathers last name, and if it was a boy I would name him Castin Reece."

"Castin?" Tessa said.

"Yeah, like you're 'castin' for a fish."

"Oh, that's actually really cute and unique!" Tessa said.

"Ok next, @ team10fanpage asks 'Do you have any siblings?'" Tessa read.

"Yes, I actually have two brothers, I have Jack who is 17, I'm pretty sure he's been in a vlog, and then I have Dash who is 22." I said.

"Is he cute?" Erika asked.

"Erika!" I said as we all laughed.

"Ok ok, ummm @ connerlee asks 'How old are you?'" Erika said.

"I am 19, but I will be 20 in like two weeks!" I said with excitement.

My phone started to ring to the side of me. I look down to see who it is. It's my doctor.

"Hey, one second, its my doctor." I say stepping into my bathroom and shutting the door.

"Hello?" I say into the phone.

"Ms. Appleby?" she asked.

"Yes, this is her."

"We ran the rest of the test and some congratulations are in order." she said.

"Congratulations?" I asked.

"You're pregnant!" she said happily.

I can't believe I'm pregnant. I start to feel my smile go down into nothing.

"The stomach problems and vomiting are just part of the pregnancy. Now we will need you to schedule an appointment to see the progress of the baby, but we are guessing you're about 3 weeks in." she explained.

"Thank you." I said.

We exchanged goodbyes and then hang up.

I don't know what to do. All these questions are rushing through my head. Who do I tell? How do I tell them? How do I tell Kade? How do I even feel about this? I mean I'm happy but how are the others going to react?

I start to feel a tear fall from my eye. I walk out of the bathroom and look at Erika and Tessa who are just sitting on Tessa's bed talking.

"Lydia, what's wrong?" Erika asked nervously.

"What did she say?" Tessa added.

I look at them both with more tears coming down.

"I'm pregnant." I say with a small smile on my face.

They both look at each other and then turn back to me. After a second they both have smiles on their faces and hug me.
-
-
-
Aye yo! I feel like this was super predictable, but I didn't really know how to make it less predictable. I really hope you liked this chapter.

What will Lydia do with the baby?

Don't forget to vote and comment!