New House?

- 2 days later -
"What is up vlog!? It has been sadly a while since I have last talked to you. So I'm going to catch you guys up and then we are going to go out on a little date with Kade and then do some stuff!" I said into my vlog camera.

"Ok guys, so I wanted to address a couple of things with you guys, so here we go. First off, I have seen a lot of comments on instagram and stuff asking if Kade and I got engaged or something and the answer to that is.......no, but we are still together don't worry. Kade and I are going to an ultrasound in a week to hopefully find out the sex of our baby, which I am super excited for. Speaking of Kade and I, I am sadly moving out of the team 10 house and moving in with Kade, but I am still of course going to be on team 10 and the reason I'm leaving the house is because Kade and I both want to have a house where we can start our little family and not have to worry about people punching holes in the wall and stuff like that. Also my birthday is in 3 days and I'm sooo excited! And that is the end of this update, so let's get on with the day." I said grabbing my camera.

I walk in my bathroom and start to get ready and dressed.

-"Ok guys, Kade and I are getting ready to go look at a couple houses and then we're going shopping for our baby!" I said in car with Kade

-
"Ok guys, Kade and I are getting ready to go look at a couple houses and then we're going shopping for our baby!" I said in car with Kade.
-
"So, did you like any of those houses?" Kade asked when we got back into the car after looking at the houses.

"I really liked the 3rd house and it's big yard. What did you think?" I asked.

"I feel the same way. It was a smaller house but I think it would be perfect for our first home." Kade said.

"So, should we put in an offer?" I asked.

"I mean, if you like it then 100% I think we should." he said.

"Let's do!" I said.

We called the people who selling it and got everything sorted out. They told us we could get the keys in two days. After this we went to Kade's house.
-
"So, guys we are buying our first home together!" I said into the camera.

"I'm so excited to finally live in a house without any spray painted walls and random holes in walls leading to water lines!" I said.
-
Back at the Team 10 house
-
"Lydia come here!" Kade yelled from the new office/living room.

"Yesss?" I said walking in.

"I got you something." he said handing me a small envelope.

I look up at with a confused look on my face.

"Open it!" he insisted.

I opened it.

"Kade! You didn't!" I said putting my hand over my face.

They were two tickets for Lee Brices concert in Pomona tonight!

I look up and see Kade standing in front of me with a new pair boots.

"Happy early birthday!" he said.

"You're too cute! Thank you babe!" I said kissing and then hugging him.

"Go get ready!" he said.

I took the boots and ran up to my room to change.

'I love Kade so much! Today has been amazing! I can't wait to start our little family!' I thought to myself as I searched through my closet trying to get ready.
-
-
-
I'm so sorry that I haven't update! My schedule has been crazy with band camp and my trip to Iowa, but I'm back now and want to hear from you guys so please tell me what you want to read more of or ideas you have!

Don't forget to vote and comment!