Travels

I wake up to the sound of Kade's voice.

"...and you're going to have so much fun with your uncles and aunts in the team 10 house. I can't wait to meet you." Kade said, looking at my stomach.

"Me too." I said looking at him.

We lean in and kiss passionately.

"Time to go?" I asked.

"Yeah." he answers.

After we get up, Kade grabbed his suitcase and we left to go to the team 10 house.

"So, I just took a nap at Kade's house while he packed and now we are on our way to the team 10 house. So let's goooo!" I said to the camera.
-
"Lydia!" Tessa said as I walked in the door.

"Tessa!" I said hugging her.

"How was it?" Erika asked hugging me.

"It was amazing." I said.

"Daddy Kade back in the house!" Jake yelled walking out of the office.

"DADDY KADE!" the guys yelled nonstop at him.

"Hey, can you guys come help me pack?" I asked Tessa and Erika.

"Yeah." they both said.

Once we get upstairs I start to pack and talk to them.

"So, how do you feel about this weekend?" Erika asked while helping me.

"I mean I'm super excited for Kade to meet my family and everything, it's just I don't know how finding out that I'm pregnant is going to change their feelings about Kade and our relationship. My biggest worry is with my dad because he's a very by the book person where it's you meet someone, you date, you get married and then you have a baby and it's spaced out between seven years, but then here I am living in LA for two months, dating a guy for a month and a half, and then getting pregnant within the first month of dating that guy." I explained.

"How do you think you're brothers are going to react?" Tessa asked.

"I really don't know about them. I think Jack will be happy and excited, but I don't know about Dash." I said.

"Just know that no matter what happens, you will always have your team 10 family." Erika said pulling T and I into a hug.

"I love you guys so much!" I said.

About an hour later I was done packing and was ready to hit the road.

"I'll miss you guys!" I said while in the middle of a team 10 group hug.

After saying our goodbyes Kade and I got into his car and left for Chino.

"So how do you feel about meeting my family?" I asked Kade.

"I'm kind of nervous." he answered.

"What are you nervous about?" I asked turning towards him more.

"I'm a little nervous about meeting them, but I'm more nervous about telling them that you're pregnant." he explained.

"I get it. I've been thinking all day of ways to tell them about the pregnancy, but I still haven't come up with anything." I say.
-
"Ok, here's some facts about my family, now remember these because they can and will help you when you get into any kind of awkward situations." I said realizing we were close to the house.

"Hit me." Kade said.

"Ok, my dad, his name is Sean, approach him as Sir. If you need something to talk about ask him about his days on the farm or basketball. My stepmom, Sky, if you need something for her just bring up pretty much anything and you'll be good. For Jack and Dash just talk to them like they're one of the guys or football. I don't know if he'll be there, but my cousin has been staying with them, his name is Titan, if he's there just talk about photography or some sport." I explained.

"Got it." Kade said as we approached the house.

"Ok, here it is, home sweet home." I say.

After we pull up and get are stuff out of the car, we walk up to the front door.

"Are you ready?" Kade ask.

"As ready as I'll ever be." I respond.

We lean in and share some kisses.

All the sudden the door swings open...
-
-
-
WHAT DO YOU WANT TO READ MORE ABOUT!!

Thank you soooo much for 9k reads! That is unbelievable! Also I loved Logans vlog today!