Surprises

After 3 hours of hanging out with the guys I decided it was time to get ready for my date with Kade! I walked up stairs with Tessa and went into my room.

"I'm so excited!" T said.

"Me too! I hope it goes well!" I said.

"Of course it will! You two were made for each other!" She said.

"Awwww, you're so sweet!" I said.

After I finish my shower, Tessa did my hair and makeup. Once she was done I got dressed:

Once I was ready I got a text from Kade

Kade💞- Hey! I'm almost there. Be sure to bring a change of clothes, something for the beach.

I walk to my closet and throw a beach outfit into a bag and walked down stairs.

"Wooooo, someone's got a date tonight!" Jake yelled from the living room.

"Lydia, you look so pretty!" Erika says.

"Thanks Eri!"

The front door open and in walked Kade.

He looked so handsome.

"Ready to go?" He asked while looking at me head to toe.

"Yeah, I'm ready!" I said.

"Alright, you kids have fun, and Kade don't do anything I wouldn't do!" Jake said as we walked out the door.

We walked out to Kade's car and got in.

"So where are we going?!" I asked turning towards him.

"We are going to Angelini Osteria." He said.

"Oh my gosh! My dad used to talk us there for our birthdays! I haven't been there in forever!" I said.

"Well good!" Kade said.

Once we got there and got seated we talked a little.

Once we were done eating I couldn't stop thinking about the surprise Kade had planned.

"So what is this surprise?" I asked as we walked out to the car.

"Well, it's a surprise!" He said. "So I can't tell you!"

"Ughhh!" I said.

We got to a apartment building that I had never been to.

"What are we doing here?" I asked.

"Well, one, we need to change and two, I have to grab some stuff." He said.

"Okay!" I said.

Once we got to his apartment we both changed.

"Ready to go!" I said walking out of the bathroom

"Gosh you're so cute!" He said pulling me into a hug.

"And you're so handsome!" I said kissing him.

We walked back down to his car and left for the beach.

"Close your eyes." Kade said as we approached the beach.

"Kade I swear if something jumps out at me!" I said while putting my hands over my eyes.

"Don't worry! You're going to love it!" He said trying to reassure me.

He put the car in park and then came and got me out. We started walking a little bit.

"Okay, on the count of three open your eyes." He said.

"Okay!" I said getting really excited.

"1, 2, 3!"

OMG!
-
-
-
Sorry for the short chapter! I'm so tried of Alissa and this drama, but I'm happy Anthony is back!

Tell me what you want to hear from me, because I'm running low on ideas!!!