I dont know

After uploading my video I went downstairs to go talk to the rest of team 10. I guess I had been up there for awhile because when I walked around the house the only people there were Chance, Anthony, and Kade. Chance and Tony were sitting on the trampoline and Kade was sitting on the kitchen counter.
"Aye, where is everyone?" I ask while walking to the fridge.
"Jake went to set, Tessa, Nick and the twins went out to eat, and Erika went to a shoot." Chance answers me.
"So, what are we going to do?" I asked
"I say we go to the beach!" Tony said
"I'm up for it! You guys in?" I said looking at Kade and Chance.
"Let's goooo!" Chance responds.
"I'll go!" Kade said.
Chance and Anthony went upstairs to change, while Kade and I went into the office.
"Hey Kade, do you think you could take some pictures of me at the beach for instagram and stuff?" I asked hope he would say yes.
He stared at me for a moment and smiled. "Yeah, it would be an honor!"He said back to me.
"Okay perfect! Thanks! I'm gonna run upstairs and change and then we can go!" I said.
"Sounds good!"
I ran upstairs and rushed to my closet I wanted to look good so I put this on:

"Sounds good!" I ran upstairs and rushed to my closet I wanted to look good so I put this on:

"Let's goooo!" I yelled from the front door.
Everyone came rushing down. We walked outside and piled up into Kade's car and headed for the beach. Once we got there we started taking pictures. Chance and Anthony weren't going to get pictures but they decided that they needed to "update their looks". When they finished it was my turn. Kade and I walked to the water on the other side of the rocks and started taking pictures. When we were done we headed back to the other side of the beach.
"Lydia can I talk to you for a second?" asked Anthony.
"Yeah, sure thing." I looked at Chance thinking he would know why Tony wanted to talk to me, but he looked just as confused as me.
"What is it?" I said after we had gotten a few feet away from Kade and Chance.
"You know Chances little sister, Bri, right?"
"I've seen pictures and stuff, yeah. Why?" I responded.
"Because she coming to the house tomorrow to surprise Chance." He said.
"That's so cool and sweet! I know he's missed her since he moved down here."
"Yeah, but I have this thing with her that he doesn't know about." He says
"Oh, well Chance will be fine with you guys being together, he loves and trust both of you a lot!" I said.
"Yeah, but he's super protective over her and I don't want something to go wrong between us and that destroy Chances and I's friendship."
"I don't think anything can destroy that, but if you want my advice I would tell Chance as soon as possible, that way he knows that this relationship is important to you." I said.
"Okay, thanks Lydia."
"No problem!" I replied.
"Aye, can I ask you something else?" He asked.
"Shoot!" I said
"Is there something happening between you and Kade?" He asked.
"I really don't know. I like him, but I don't know if he feels the same way about me." I said.
"Well, I wish you guys the best of luck!" He said.
"Hey, same for you and Bri!"
"Thanks!"
___________________________
Once we got back home everyone was there. We all went off into different places in the house. I went up stairs to go talk to Jake in his room, when I hear him and Kade talking. 

                           Jakes POV
Kade called me up to my room to talk, which is kinda weird because normally we just talk in the office.
"What's up bro?" I said.
"So you know how I was telling you about how Lydia and I were flirting last night, when you were dealing with the fire department?" He says to me.
"Yeah."
"Well, early tonight she asked me to do a photo shoot for her and when we did all I could think about was being with her." Kade tells me.
"So, what I'm gathering is that you have a crush on Lydia!" I said a little louder.
"Shhhhhhh....I don't want the others to know. What do I do? I don't even know if she's into me!"
"Don't worry bro, I got you!"
I can tell Kade's into Lydia and I think she's into him too, but I'm not sure, but I'm thinking it's time for 2 things, the drama wheel and playing match maker!

                         Lydia's POV
"...don't even know if she's into me!" I heard Kade say.
"Don't worry bro I got you!" Jake says in response to Kade's comment.
I heard footsteps coming out of his room, so I speeded on my tiptoes to Tessa's room.
"What are you doing?" She said with a laugh and a smile.
"Ohhhh.....nothing....what are you doing?" I said trying to cover the truth.
"Just chilling, but I have a question....you and Kade....what's going on?"
I walked over to her bed and blopped down onto it. I let out a lite scream.
"I don't know."
"Do you want something to happen?" She ask.
"Yeah, I mean I guess. Why do boys have to be so complicated?!" I said a little louder.
She let out a little giggle.
"I don't know, I've been wondering that same thing."
We talked for about an hour before I went to my room. I changed into an old glendale football shirt and nike shorts and slipped into my bed. I couldn't help but think about Kade and what could be.

Kade what are you doing to me?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey guys! Hope you liked this chapter! Something big is going to be happening in the next chapter and it maybe sad to some people, but it is what is happening in my life and I want to make this realistic so yeah. Comment what you would like to see more of!

XOXO!