18

I was in my room sitting on my bed when someone started knocking on my door.

"Hello?" I asked not looking up from my phone.

"Hey, its Kade..... Can I come in?" He asked.

I look up from my phone and at the door for a second and then return to my phone.

"Sure." I said in a pissed voice.

Kade walked in and sat on the corner of my bed.

"Are you ok?" He asked.

"Yeah. Why won't I be, it's not like my friend just pranked me into thinking my boyfriend was being kidnapped and taken to his death." I said.

"Lydia, I'm sorry. It was just an innocent joke." He said placing his hand on my leg.

"Kade, I really thought you were dead! How would you feel if I did that to you?" I said.

"Well....I would probably have reacted the same way as you." He said looking down.

"Exactly, so if you don't mind I would like for you to leave." I said getting up and walking towards the door.

"Are seriously this mad?" He said.

"I'm not mad, I just need a little bit, ya know." I said.

"No you're mad." He said getting up and starting to walk towards the door.

"Kade if I was mad would I do this..." I said leaning in to kiss him.

He pulled me closer and we continued to kiss me.

"Okay, but are you going to talk to Jake or Chad?" He asked.

"No and for as far as they know we're not talking either." I said pulling away.

"How long are you not going to talk to them for?" He asked.

"Probably, only like a couple hours tomorrow." I said.

"Okay, I'm gonna go to bed. See you tomorrow!" I said pecking his lips one last time before he leaves.

"Sweet dreams and remember that I love you!" He said.

"I love you too!" I said shutting the door.
-
-
-
The next chapter is going to be more eventful guys!

I hope you liked this!

Tristan liked my comment on twitter and that's the picture at the top of the story so yeah...

Please remember to:
comment
and
vote

Love you guys!