Chapter Two: Converse High

You start to drum your fingers on the coffee table, annoyed.

He walks back in and smiles. He realises its getting really dark, and says kindly,
"Bedtime.." He grabs your hand. "I'll tuck you into bed.."
He takes you to the bed and tucks you inside. He kisses your cheek and whispers,
"Goodnight."

9:00 AM, Friday Morning. Your alarm beeps, as you press it, but miss. You try again, and it stops.

Your tangled hair wakes you up, and you wake up in a weird position. You wake up anyways. You sit up, and scoop up your clothes. All your wearing is a white top and your black underwear. You swear last night you wore PJ bottoms and the white top. You look underneath you, And its underneath you. The bedsheets are all wet. You sniff them to see if its pee, its not. You lick it to see if its juice or any drink. Its not. It tastes weird, you think. Suddenly, the boy walks in.
"I forgot to introduce myself..." He says. "My name is Taehyung. Part of a Korean-Pop Group, BTS."
"I'm Jennie. Jennie Kim." You smile, taking a bow.
"By the way Taehyung, do you know what this is? Its not pee, nor any drink."
He smiles.
"Its probably something I got out. Don't worry."
You think,

How on fucking earth did that happen anyway?

You get out of bed, and get dressed. You spot your suitcase, and look for shoes. Your boots are muddy, and they are the only shoes you have.
"Jennie, your boots are muddy. I will let you wear my converse sneakers."
He hands you over a navy blue pair of converse, and you place them on.
You kiss him, and he tugs on your shirt. You try to escape, but your lips are almost glued onto his. He lets you go, and you breathe. You tug on his shirt, and he rolls his eyes back. He flops onto the king size bed you and him sleep in, and he kisses you even more.
"Let's not get too comfy, not yet anyways."
He pulls you off, but still kisses you. You raise up off of the bed, and walk back outside, to the nearby crossing.