Chapter Thirteen: Cheater

You awaken after the previous night. You shake dust off of you, as you hear silence. Not even the wriggling of Taehyung in bed. You wrestle to get the handcuffs off of you. They click open. You throw the rope and the handcuffs and other stuff down to the floor. You climb out of bed, your legs weak. You eventually try to walk downstairs, and fall downstairs. You see black. Your knocked out.

The coma lasts for ages, until you wake up, and there are paramedics over you and Taehyung is leaning over you.

You see the paramedics holding you.
"Miss, are you okay?" The paramedic asks, his hand on your chest. Taehyung sees this and gives him a glare.
You weakly nod. You rise up. Taehyung grins and holds your hand. You kick the paramedic in the face.
"FIRST: DON'T CALL ME MISS AS I'M MARRIED." You shout. "SECONDLY, GET YOUR PERVERT HANDS OFF MY CHEST!"
The paramedic slams the door, and drives away.
Taehyung places his finger on your lip to silence you.
You know its school time.
"Married at 16" Jihyo Tuts at you, seeing your ring.
You giggle.
Dahyun and Jihyo and Chaeyoung all crowd around you. They gaze at your ring.
You put your textbooks in your locker and apply lipstick.
Mina whispers something to Twice behind your back. They all gasp. Mina walks away.
Twice say to you,
"Mina says how can we stand looking at you.." They shake their heads.
You grab your phone and text a group chat with the girls.

Rosé, Lisa, Jisoo
Rose: Hey girls!!!!!!!!!
Lisa: Hey!
Jisoo: Hai!!! ❤
You: Hai girls how are you all?
Lisa: Great thanks Jennie.
Jisoo: Same.
Rose: Same as well.
You: Twice are talking about me again. That bitch Mina.
Jisoo: She's jealous.
Rosé: Well, she loathes everyone but her bestie: CL.
You: Who doesn't she loath?
Jisoo: CL.
You: Its a rhetorical question, so shut up.
Jisoo: Oh, sorry.
You: Going to see oppa and appa later.

Group chat ends. You put your phone in sleep mode, and pocket it. You walk towards the school bus after a long day at school.
You get home, and appa is sat in the kitchen. Appa gets drunk and he always hits you or forces you to do something.

You go inside.
"JENNIE!" He shouts at you.
You look puzzled.
"YOU MUST COOK FOOD, YOU'RE HOME LATE!" He screams.
You cook food and serve it. You give him his expensive, cold beer with a glass to the side.

You walk to the apartment, and hear moaning down the hall.

You open the door. Taehyung has his pants down, over a girl I've never seen before. You gasp. Taehyung sees you and pulls his pants up.
"ITS NOT WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE!" Taehyung shouts, seeing you packing your bags.
"I beg you, my princess" he begs, as he watches you take all your money and take your bags outside. You ignore him and see Rap Monster's car there. You hop inside, and he shuts the doors.
"You okay, sugar?" He asks you seeing your bags.
Tears roll down your cheeks.
"Taehyung he cheated... On me..." You stutter.
Rap Monster puts his arm around you.
"Don't cry. Taehyung does his business with one girl, then goes for another."
"The woman looked like a prostitute!" You shout.
"Black Lingerie, black heels. Exact outfit I wore at the betting arena."
"Makes sense" Rap Monster says. "That's probably why the other day he went to the betting arena before you woke up."
Suddenly, in the side mirror, you see a Korean figure chasing the car down.
"Taehyung" Rap Monster scowls, speeding up the hill.
Taehyung jumps onto the top of the car, and opens your window.

                                    Taehyung POV
You open Jennie's car door. She climbs out. You carry her. She looks like she's asleep. You carry her back to the apartment. The girl is gone. You throw Jennie onto the bed. You run down the corridor and check the bathroom and the kitchen.

Jennie POV

Taehyung thrown you onto the bed. You scramble off as quickly as possible. You rush down the hallway, and sit on the sofa.