Chapter Five: Blood, Sweat and Tears

You and Jungkook have a everlasting friendship. He's quite the funny guy. But, you kind of preferred V or Rap Monster more. Jungkook holds your waist and you smile. He grabs your waist and tightens his grip. You start to breathe more heavily every time he grips tighter. You breathe really loud. Jungkook silences you by putting his light, soft finger on your lip. He kisses your neck and leaves the room. You get up out of your seat, and slam the door shut as you go outside. You grab your car which is parked outside, and drive off to Rap Monster's house. You knock. No reply. You knock again, and Rap Monster and V are stood in the doorway. They take you inside. Its like a modern wonderland. Flat screen TV, sofas, and ultra soft beds. "That's where most of Taehyung's work happens." V teases, pointing to a bedroom with a king size bed in. You giggle and they grab you by the waist. You pull their hands off. "I'm sorry, I've already had Kookie's hands all over my body" you say gravely, kicking off your converse. They stand there, mouths open. "My baby.. Kookie won't last long now.." Rap Monster grabs you and takes you to the bathroom. He does your makeup, and hair and puts a glitter dress on you. And also, puts high heels on you. You gaze at your beautiful new appearance, and he drives you to the club. You drink quite a lot, and you suddenly get a text from Taehyung.

'Be home by 12:00 am, or there's trouble."

You don't realise the time, and arrive home at 9:00 pm. Your shaking hands open the door. He comes round to the door and tuts at you. Jimin appears and punches you in the face. You bleed. Your sweating and shaking, and start to cry. You hear faint arguing as you pass out.