Chapter Ten: Marriage

I come back home. Taehyung gets my attention.
"I tried keeping this a secret.. But we're getting married tomorrow." He states, staring at you.
You smile and nod your head. You walk out of the building and go to the bridal shop with Jisoo, Rosé and Lisa. They're all invited to the wedding. Rosé picks out a long, laced dress with white pearls on, and Lisa picks the same. Jisoo picks a big, flowy dress with a silky overcoat, and faux fur boa wrap. You pick the one Lisa and Rosé chose, but with the faux fur wrap and silk overcoat. You then pick some 300,000 Yan heels. You arrive back home, carrying your bag of stuff. Taehyung sees you and smiles. He shows you a ring in his hand, which will be on your finger. You show him the ring you bought him. He raises his eyebrows. You get some sleep.

8:00 AM, Time to get dressed for the wedding today!

You start to tie up your dress and put on your heels. Rosé is doing your hair, and Jisoo is doing your makeup. Lisa, meanwhile is altering your dress to make sure it fits, and it does. Then, looking beautiful, you hand them the ring and they pocket it. They give you a big bunch of roses to carry. You see a limo outside and step inside. It drives you and the girls to the venue. You see Taehyung stood there, waiting. Your parents are there, his parents are there, Rosé, Lisa and Jisoo are there! Including Twice are there. You step out of the limo, carrying your roses, and your veil covering your face. You walk down the aisle as the music plays. You step up to Taehyung, and he removes your veil. You say all the blah blah blah, you know that right? Then, Taehyung holds your face and kisses your lips. The guests clap and cheer. He places the ring he bought ring on your finger, and you place the one you bought on his finger.