Chapter Twelve: Mistakes

You carry on getting dressed. He stops looking at you as you walk out. Your watching him through the door. He looks at himself in the mirror.

Taehyung POV

You look at yourself in the mirror. You rub your chin, and spray cologne. You smell Jennie's perfume from miles away. She is walking down the hallway, as you hear her high heels boots. You pop your head round the door, and see Jennie. You push her against the wall. You grab her chest and thrust at her. You make sure she's satisfied. You knew she was satisfied when her eyes rolled back.

Jennie POV

You sigh.
"I'm kind of sick of being used." You say to him, pulling your skirt back up.
He nods. He walks back into the bedroom and puts two things in a drawer. You don't know what they are, but you concentrate on yourself. You walk into both of yours bedroom, and grab your jacket. You place it on, and walk to the outside. You get in the car and drive away. You arrive at a cafe, and meet Rosé. She hugs you and says, "Konnichiwa, Jennie. I was waiting for you." She says, opening her purse. She gives you 2,000 Yan (Which is £20) and you push it back to her.
"No, Rosé. That's too much."
She insists. You go pay for a Latté.
You arrive back home at 11:32 PM, 2 hours and 2 minutes later than you were asked to arrive by Taehyung. What a terrible night to arrive home. Its pouring down with rain, the door you normally walk through is locked. You grab a bobby pin from your pocket, and try to unlock it. It unlocks. The lights are off, and they don't turn on by themselves. Suddenly, they turn on. Taehyung stands there. He tuts at you.
He pushes you against the wall.
"Tae.. What?" You stutter, as he outs his hand up your skirt. You feel him.
"You came home late. Punishment."
He carries you bridal style upstairs and pushes you onto the bed.
He reaches in the draw and grabs a rope. He ties you up to the bed, your legs spread wide open. He reaches back in the draw and grabs a vibrator. He turns it on, and sticks it up you. You are left to be lay in a uncomfortable position all night, bursting, with a vibrator? He walks out the room and closes the door. You start to feel a liquid oozing out of you.

5 hours later..

Taehyung opens the door. He takes the vibrator out and turns it off. You ooze white liquid from you.