It Gets Better (3/8)

You suddenly realise, all of your family and his are there. Your grandparents, mom and appa, sisters, brothers and even Lisa, Jisoo and Rosé turned up! Tae's family, including grandparents, mom and appa, and the rest of BTS were all sat in rows of chairs, and watched you kiss. Everyone clapped, so Tae deepened the kiss. Lisa suddenly jumped out of her chair and shouted,
"Get a room!" As everyone giggled. He took you off, round to the front garden where everyone got in their cars. Between them, a limo was waiting for you both. You go inside with Taehyung, and it drives you off. You arrive at a fancy restaurant with him. A waitress it waiting for you, and Taehyung hands you a bottle of champagne. Once you sit at the gigantic table for the families, you pour champagne into everyone's glasses.
Suddenly, all the family come in. They sit down quietly.
"Was this planned then?" You ask.
"Weren't you thinking that the wedding we had was fake? Of course it was! It was planned for today! And everyone knew about it!"
"Oh so I can dispose of this old, fake ring then?!" You jokingly say.
Taehyung shakes his head.
"Engagement ring." He says.
You nod.
As everyone finished the champagne, you all set off into the venue.

You delightfully walk up the aisle, knowing everyone is watching.
You say what you need to say, and you kiss Taehyung as you slide the rings on each other's fingers.
Suddenly, you feel Taehyung's tongue deepen into your mouth. You pull it out.
Everyone claps.

Now its over, you think.

You arrive home at 6:37 pm, and all the lights are off, and finally, your back at the apartment. You get all your clothes off and get under the bed in your underwear. Taehyung walks in. He's in his briefs. He raises his eyebrows.
"Again?" You sigh at Taehyung.
He nods, and grins.
He leans over to you, and you slip two fingers down his briefs. You feel his part. You squeeze it. He groans.
You pull his briefs down, and he thrusts at you.
"We can't have sex, we're having a child!" You say to him warningly. Placing a soft hand over your large stomach.
"Okay, goodnight."

10:53 pm, you awaken because you feel like your about to have your child.

You rush up out of bed and sit on the sofa. Taehyung dashes in and asks,
"You okay?"
"I might have my child.. Like right now.."
Taehyung gets you in his sports car and goes as quickly as he can to the hospital.
You slowly walk into the hospital.
"Konnichiwa. Name, Age and why are you here" the nurse asks you.
"Jennie Kim. 16 and is pregnant."
The nurse glares.
"Okay. Lie down."
You start to groan because it hurts.
"Okay Jennie, Push and breathe then pull."
You do what the nurse told you to, and it didn't hurt as much.
After a few minutes you feel it coming. You suddenly see a tiny head pop out.
Then, the body is out and your baby arrived!
"Its a boy." The nurse says.
Taehyung smiles at you.
You then drive home, and take the baby home. You place him in the cot you had and go back to sleep.