It Gets Better (5/8)

The school bell rings. You enter the building, and as every other day, hang out by your locker. The lockers are lonely, cold and battered. You slam your fist against the picture of yours and Lisa, Jisoo, and Rose's selfie. It rip into half. The half that falls down is the girls. The remaining half is of you. You hear somebody pick it up.
"Its not worth picking up. Bitches are bitches, they are absolute bitches." You angrily say.
The person pauses.
You turn around, and Mina picks it up.
"That's a kind thought of you, Jennie. Thank you for departing your friendship from those.."
"Pieces of nonsense."
Mina nods.
"Anyways, Mina. Wanna go horse riding later with me?"
"Oh my god! Of course I would Jennie!"
You give Mina your phone number.
"Nayeon told me your her cousin.."
"We're relatives, me and Nayeon. Our mum's are sisters, so we're cousins."
"Cousin with who hmm?" A boy asks from behind you, placing his small, cute hands on your shoulders.
Its Taehyung.
"V! What on earth are you-"
"Not the time for questions, baby girl. We gotta get moving, before the kingkas knock you out too."
He's bruised, battered, cut and scarred all over.
He grabs yours and Mina's arms, and takes you both to a small lodge, a few metres away from school grounds.
You place him on a small armchair.
"I don't need help." He says.
"You do." You insist.
"I said.. I DON'T NEED HELP!" He shouts.
You shudder, going back to your seat.
You run out of the lodge, and start to cry.