It Gets Better (7/8)

You wake up by your annoying alarm. You smack it, and it stops beeping.
"Its only 7:30, who set my alarm this early?" You say, smacking your forehead too. You shake your head and get up. You switch the lights on, and get dressed into a casual white tied crop top, and some denim jeans. You put on black heels and walk to the kitchen for breakfast. You prepare some pancakes, and drizzle honey over them. You sit on the bar stool and eat them. You hear Taehyung wake up, so you take him onto the sofa when you finished.
"The baby slept in the front room cot last night." you say to him, your thighs touching his waist.
He grins and nods.
"Any more of this?" He asks.
You nod, and kick off your shoes. He rips off his pyjamas, so he's left in his briefs and his bare chest.
You slide off your jeans, and undo your crop top.
You slide down his briefs and he slides off your pants.
Placing his soft hands on your thighs, you groan.
He thrusts his dick into you, and you groan louder.
"Even though Park's asleep, shout as loud, so the whole neighbourhood can hear." He says to you, stopping and letting each other get their clothes back on.
"I knew Korean boys like you give better punishment. You always make me feel good." You say, as he kisses you passionately.

Author's note:

This one and the next chapter (the last one) will be incredibly short due to anticipation for the sequel!!!