It Gets Better (4/8)

You wake up and realise its your birthday.
Taehyung can be heard feeding the baby downstairs, so you go downstairs for your birthday.
"Happy birthday, princess." Taehyung says, placing the baby in his high chair and kissing you.
He takes you to the fireplace, filled with stacks of presents.
You open the cards first. One from family, the other from somebody else.

Dear Jennie,

Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day!

From BTS, Mom, Appa, Twice and Jisoo Lisa and Rosé.

You smile at the card.
You open the next one.

To my Princess,

Happy Birthday, I spoiled you today for your special day ;)

I hope you enjoy every part of today.

From Tae

You kiss Tae.
"Thanks, Tae."
He smiles and pushes the massive stack of presents to you.
You open the first one. Inside, is a diamond dress which you know is worth over a million Yan.
You open the next one. Its a box filled with crop tops, jeans, leggings and shoes.
You open the next one, and its filled with makeup and beauty products.
You open the final one, a giant box, and its got a new iPhone 7 inside, a new chanel handbag, and..
A riddle.
"I stand on four legs, I'm fully rideable, go find me and I'm your own."
You gasp.
Taehyung takes you to a stable.
Two horses are waiting for you.
And in another box is riding clothes.
"Don't worry, I've got a babysitter for this riding date." He winks.
You nod.
You get into the riding clothes and mount the horse. Its a grey, white spotted horse.
Tae mounts his horse, a black stallion.
You both trot on your horses out to the fence. You jump over it, and Taehyung follows.
You ride the horses to the practice field. You gallop really fast, and jump over the jumps like a champion.
"This is the best birthday ever." You say, leading your horse back into the stable and closing the door and locking it.
"Really? I thought you'd hate it.." Taehyung says, placing his head collar up on the hook.
"No, it was the best day ever."
Taehyung smiles.
"Glad you enjoyed your special day. School time." He says, taking you into the car.
Your then in your uniform, sporting your new bag, with a few new lipsticks inside, and your new iPhone.
Before the lesson, you, BTS and the rest of Blackpink hang out around the lockers.
You all sit down by the lockers.
"Happy birthday!" They all chirp as you and Tae sit down.
You smile.
You hear your phone in your bag beep. You take it out of your bag and check it.
"New iPhone huh?" Mina and her squad say as they notice your iPhone 7+.
"Y-Yeah.. I got it for my birthday today.." You stutter.
Mina smiles.
"And that handbag; Oh! Chanel is a artisté brand to us.. Come join the squad!" She says, waving her hand for you to go with them.
You get up, and go with them.
Taehyung follows you, his arm linked with yours.
"Oh who's this?" Mina asks, spotting Taehyung next to you.
"Boyfriend." You immediately reply.
"Boyfriend huh? You are SO Tumblr! Join the T Squad."
"T squad? My name's Taehyung."
"Your in too." Mina rudely snaps at him.
He rolls his eyes behind her back. You wink at each other.