Chapter Three: Boy In Luv

You cross the street with him, and he takes you to a modern venue. Its quite new, with modern posters on it. You see yourself on a poster. You smile. Tae holds your hand tight, and takes you backstage. A load more boys are standing there, chattering.
"BOYS!!!" Taehyung shouts, voice echoing across the whole venue.
They stand to his attention.
"This is Jennie, my new..." He looks at you.
"Girlfriend." You splutter, covering your mouth the millisecond you say that.
Tae looks at you and kisses you. The rest of the boys come closer. They grab you and all shout, "SHE'S MINE!!!"
Taehyung screams, "BOYS, OFF HER!!"
He leads me outside and back to the apartment.

Just a little warning, after this, it gets very, very rough.

He grabs you and takes you away. He puts you in the apartment and sits you in there. You sigh, and he glares at you. He looks into your eyes, and moves closer.
"I'm thinking.." You start.
"Thinking what baby girl?" He smiled as he moves closer and closer.
"Maybe we should be.. More than friends?" You ask.
"I think so too." He replies, walking into the bathroom, humming 'Boy In Luv'
You start to roll your eyes. He pops his head round the door, and he comes out with pearly glinting eyes. The door opens. Jim in walks in and Taehyung says,
"I'll leave you guys for a nap.."
He walks out the room and slams the door. You hear his footsteps as he reaches the ground floor.
Jimin looks at you. He lightly wraps his hands around your waist and drags down to your thighs. You start to roll your eyes back in pleasure, before you feel like your being watched.