Chapter Nine: Secrets

You start to stop. You start to pull him off of you and he smiles "That's fine princess.. I've won you." He says as he tucks you into bed.
"Goodnight" you whisper, as he smiles again. You get cosy under the covers and he goes to bed in a separate room.

12:34 PM

You hear footsteps coming down the hall. You think its just Rap Monster wanting the toilet. Saying that, you think, you hear Taehyung's voice slightly. Suddenly, the door opens. He switches on the light. Its Taehyung! You jump out of bed and hug him.
"Jennie. Come with me, I missed you" he whispers.
"Same." You whisper back. You grab his hand, and he takes you into his car. He drives you back to the apartment. He opens it for you and let's you sit on the sofa as he turns the light on.
"What did he do to you?" Tae asks, curious.
"He fucked me in the shower, whipped me, and.." You stutter.
Taehyung hands you a pregnancy test. You go to the bathroom to check it.
"Positive?" I shout from the bathroom.
Taehyung rushes in and smiles.

7:00 AM, Doctor's Office

"Doctor.." You say. "My pregnancy test came positive, and I don't know who's the father!" You exclaim.
"Hm..."

After hours of tests, the DNA results say Taehyung's the father.

Taehyung is in joy.
"Well? I guess I'm the mother, your the father." You smile at him.
He smiles at you and laughs. He wraps his arm around your shoulder and walks you home. Suddenly, Rap Monster comes over to us. He grabs you and takes you. Taehyung tries to grab you off of Rap Monster, but he just won't budge. Suddenly, he manages to grab you back, and Taehyung gets you in his car. You zoom off down the road.
"Phew. Rap Monster Doesn't know I'm pregnant with you." You wink at him.