chapter 11 korra's pov

I heard a knock at the door I saw asami get up I was honestly confused. I took a peak around her to see ugh the aforementioned ex boyfriend mako. I more often refer to him as a manipulative douchebag. Don't get me wrong mako isn't that bad but dating wise god he was awful we were always fighting not to mention all that stuff that happened with asami too sheesh. Asami looked just as pissed to see him. I heard bits and pieces the most I got was raiko was looking for me for some mission or whatever.

Then mako and I made eye contact he saw me grinning and asami's hickey and I guess he put two and two together. "Asami I should warn you korra has this thing about sides and-" No sooner did mako start that sentence then he got a door slammed in his face by one angry but still attractive ceo. She walked back to me fists clenched and said through gritted teeth that mako was talking about me. I reminded her that I've matured since then and he just forgets that. But raava I was finding it hard to control myself just looking at her. 

I've got it bad for that heiress I truly do. Next thing I know I'm commanding her to "lay down" and she's obeying like like well like Naga. The look on her face is practically helpless actually its kind of adorable I take the opportunity to tease her finding myself straddling her. Gazing down into her green eyes with my lust filled blue. I can practically feel the heat radiating off her core she's not very subtle.

Now I wonder if I took my teasing too far because she looks like she can't take anymore. Of course I want to I just dont want to rush this if it happens it'll happen we can't force it. I give her one last look then I move her over and press up against her side. So that she's holding me against her chest. She looks stunned by the whole thing.

So I grab her jaw with my hand and softly kiss her red lips. "Mm Korra" she moans into my neck. "What's the matter 'Sami little trouble down in the south? " I flash her an extremely cocky grin. Before I realize what's happening I'm on my back being pinned down by one very seductive heiress. I can't even say more than one word one stupid word "damn".

She smiles a sexy asami smile at me making me get these little flutters in my chest like spirits are jumping around inside of me. I can't help but offer a flustered dorky expression in return earning an attractive giggle. Just when I think things are going to get serious her hand reaches up under my shirt and I feel a funny sensation. She's tickling my stomach right where my abs are and I can't hold in this laughter. I start laughing as loud as I possibly can.

Asami doesn't stop there her fingers are like a feather every time they touch me I start laughing. And she keeps smiling that gorgeous smile that would make any man or woman on the world jealous. Finally when I can't laugh anymore she stops and leans down to kiss me. I let her but not before I tickle her back causing her to erupt in her own laughter. Soon we're both just laughing at each other until we can hardly breathe.

Then she kisses me its a soft peck barely noticeable. But I pull her into me and kiss back stronger than the peck. In this moment all I can think is god damn how'd I get this lucky? I'm blessed to have her in my life. This is what living is all about. Things Asami would tell me are adorable but silly.

New chapter enjoyyy