chapter 20 asami's pov

After our date I drove Korra home she fell asleep on my shoulder. So now my jacket has more drool than I'd like but it's Korra's so I'm okay. She didn't even realize we were at her house until I parked. She jolted up from her nap and gave me a sleepy expression.

"Mm hey youuu" she says like she's drunk or something. Cute very very cute I think. "Korra hun come on I think its time for bed" she looks at me very seriously not blinking. "Do you wanna come inside?" I look back a small blush on my face.

"I'd like that" I say with a small smile as she grins in my direction. I put her arm over my shoulder and help her up to her doorstep. She unlocks the door still grinning. Suddenly we hear a loud "RUFF" and I watch as Naga bounds out of nowhere and leaps onto Korra.

The door still open Korra nearly falls down her porch steps I have to suppress a laugh. I help her get Naga off and then help her back to her feet.
She shuts the door and locks it behind her. "I'll be right up beautiful I just gotta give her some food" she says winking at me.

I giggle but nod and walk upstairs. Why does she do that to me make me act like such a teenage girl? I'm still pondering why I hadn't realized I loved Korra for so long when I feel two strong arms wrap around my waist. "Told you I'd be right up" she says with a smile that could kill.

God she's so beautiful I could die. She snaps her fingers in front of my eyes. "Babe " "hm?" "Were you staring again" "noooo" "asami" "... Yes" She laughs and kisses me on the cheek.
"Stop being so pretty then" She mock gasps causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm not pretty" "are too" "are not" "Korra" "Asami" We jokingly glared into each other's eyes. Finding our gazes slowly looking down towards the other's lips instead. I bit my lip in frustration. She smirked causing me more frustration.

"Something wrong sato" "no " She leans forward causing me to blush intensely. Weird usually I'm the one teasing this is odd but a good odd. "You sure about that?" She whispers huskily in my ear. Dear god I'm dripping is she the devil?!

"Not so fun when its you is it?" She grins like a dork causing my heart to  race miles in my chest. "Actually its very appealing" I say with my own smirk watching her blush as she tries to keep up her act. "Well um I mean look I can be just as alluring as you miss CEO" "mhm go on" "I'm the avatar I can bend every element at my will" "I know you can" "I am stronger than half the people we fight" "got the abs to prove it too" She looks at me blushing. I wink and whistle in approval at the comment I made about her abs.

She pulls her shirt over her face to hide her strong blush. Dear god what a fucking cutie. My smile drops when I see the aforementioned abs. Shit shit shit shit shit.

God she's too perfect why would Mako ever let her get away? She's still hiding in her shirt so I do what any sane person would in this situation. I grab her by the waist and pull her into me. She squeals and we fall backwards onto her bed.

Hey guys so a lot of you have been wondering where I've been lately as you know I went through a breakup 6 months ago and my girlfriend of 3 years left me its been pretty rough for me because I really loved her and as of yesterday I caught a cold so that hasn't made things any better but I appreciate your favs and your concerns and I hope to keep updating for you to enjoy