chapter 7 korra's pov

God I'm terrified going on dates with mako was a walk in the park compared to being in a fancy restaurant with someone I'm scared of scaring off. Shit she's looking at me again why did I have to pull that funny business and on a first date no less. I guess I just couldn't help it I've wanted to be with 'Sami for so long. I'd never imagined this situation where she feels the same way as me. "Korra helloooo earth to avatar korra don't make me slap you with your water tribe noodles." The raven haired beauty spoke up.

I let out a small "Eep" at that. She chuckled at my scarcity to the threat. Then she unexpectedly reached over the table and kissed me just above my lips. I blushed 15 shades of red and she smirked at the effect she knew she had on me. This woman is evil I swear.

"Be a good girl and there will be more where that came from okay korra? " she said with an almost innocent smile. I nodded my head rapidly at the statement. Finally we finished our remainder of our meals and paid the check. I reached out hesitantly for her hand she looked down in surprise but gladly placed hers within mine. We walked back to her sato mobile.

" so this was fun right?" "Huh oh yea shame it has to end so soon .." ".. Who says it has to end korra?" " huh but I thought you'd want to go home" "I waited 3 years just for this date korra so I'd rather just take you home and cuddle if that's alright with you I won't make you do anything you don't want to do.." I smiled at her thoughtfulness. "In that case I'd love to come with you asami" "I was hoping you'd say that"