chapter 18 asami's pov

Korra keeps looking at me with puppy dog eyes begging me to tell her where we're going. Its very distracting and very cute but I give her the same answer as before "not telling you".
She pouts frustrated and sits back down as I drive to the unbeknownst to her location. Not even 5 minutes pass before yet again I hear "Asami where are we going".

"Not telling you Korra" "But" "If you ask one more time I won't kiss you for the rest of the day" Out of the corner of my eye I see her hand fly to her chest and hear a sudden gasp. She sits back down silent for the rest of the ride. I smirk glad that that's all it takes.

I drive a little further until finally we're at my destination. I park the satomobile and turn it off. Walking over to korra's side I open the door. She looks at me still pouting mad that I basically told her to shut up.

I roll my eyes at this. She turns the other way. I let out a sigh and pick her up bridle style. Her face turns red and she tries to protest but fails inevitably giving up and burying her face into my jacket. God damn she's cute when she's embarrassed.

" 'Sami?" She asks tugging on my jacket to get my attention. I look down at her "hm?". "where the hell are we?" she says very non subtle. "You'll see" She stops talking again.

I walk a bit further hand over her eyes which yes at first she tried to move. Then stop and sit down on a nearby bench uncovering her baby blues. She looks around taking in the scenery. "Ya took me to a park?" I nod my head with a smile.

She looks so in awe of everything from the lake to the trees. "Wow asami this place is beautiful" "mhm" "like something out of a story book!" "Mhm" "the way the water flows" "mhm" "and the wind blows through the grass and the trees" "mhm" Her gaze darts over to me suddenly irritated. "And the kid drowning in the lake begging for help..." "Mhm" She snaps upright and pushes me over.

"Ow what the fuck korra" "why are you just saying mhm to every word I say" "I was staring at you" This makes her blush. I blush too embarrassed by my own actions. I climb back up on the bench only to find Korra staring at me intensely.

I fumble my hands across my face wondering if I have dirt or something on my cheek. Looking back at her I see her gaze zeroed in on my lips. I decide to do what any good girlfriend would. I lean over to her and smirk.

She blushes scooting away from me. I smirk again scooting next to her. She scoots away I scoot closer. She scoots away and I scoot closer again until she falls off the bench.

She winces rubbing at her butt. I snicker causing her to glare daggers at me. I watch as she climbs back up on the bench arms crossed over her chest. I scoot close to her feeling her anger pour out of her.

I place one hand on the side of her cheek and motion it in my direction. I plant a soft kiss to her lips. Her anger disappears and suddenly I feel her arms slide around my back and her lips attack mine. We hadn't even noticed that I fell over from her aggressive reaction to my kiss and now were in a very awkward position.

A throat suddenly clears and korra looks up gritting her teeth. To see yup mako again.

He can't seem to leave them alone can he?