one

♡♡FIRST FEW CHAPTERS ARE BORING BUT IT WILL GET BETTER TRUST ME ILY xx♡♡

You may think I have the perfect life because I have a lot of friends at school or because im popular but that's were you're wrong. I had the worst past years of my life, you wouldn't understand I wish I had helped my mother during the situation; but it was too much for me too handle I was scared to death and I couldn't move. Now I keep telling myself that it was my fault that I didnt do anything.

Flashback:

I was about to to sleep when I heard loud banging coming from the kitchen and I had a feeling I already knew who it was, I was going to sneak downstairs to see who it was but I was surprised to see that it was my uncle and not my father. My father had been coming home late and drunk a lot of times, my uncle looked mad and I'm not sure why because he had just came in and started to throw things like if someone got him mad. Then my mother came to the kitchen to see who was making all the noise and she was surprised by who it was also. When my mother tried to calm him down and take the bottle from his hand he screamed "LEAVE ME ALONE AND LET ME DRINK!" I was so scared that I hadn't realized I started crying when I had rubbed the tears of my cheeks, just when I was about to turn back and to my room I heard a scream and glass shatter. I ran to the kitchen and saw that my mother was laying on the ground and she was bleeding and I realized that my uncle had broken the bottle on top of her head and I started crying I bent down to trt to comfort her. I screamed for help and screamed but no one would come. Then I called the ambulance and they came a few minutes later, just when I was going to call the ambulance so I could go woth them my uncle yanked my arm tightly and I was being pulled into the house. I screamed and screamed but still no one came or heard me. He then tried to take my clothes off and I was trying to get him off me but I was helpless, I was about to give up when he turned around I got ip and kneed him in the balls and I ran out of the house I ran all the way to the hospital to where my mother was.

When I got to the hospital I told them that I was here to see my mother and that I was her daughter. They let me enter her room and I lost it when I saw her just laying there in the bed helpless and I had learned that she was in a coma. I was there infront of her sobbing and begging for her to wake up but there was no use she would wake up when she was ready; I was usally strong but when it comes to my mother I just let out all my emotion to her she was my rock. She was always there for me when I needed her and I was there for her. "I love you mom, I hope you wake up soon so I can jump in your arms and apologize to you that I wasnt srrong enough to help you and I really need you , I don't know if I... I can be without you." I stopped to try to get myself back together and I continued, "this all my fault and im really sorry I am I just don't know why I couldn't do anything I froze and I regret ever minute of it. I would have gone over there and maybe punched him" I chuckled but it didn't help. "You probably wouldn'tbe here and we would be safe, but instead your here and its all my fault. I... I love you". I gave her a kiss and let her sleep I was walking to the door when suddenly...

~~Authors Note~~

Hi guys, this is my very first book I have ever written and yes I know im not very good but be nice and don't say anything mean okay. Also im writting from my phone so sorry for the grammar or if the writting is not placed right. But please vote and comment thanks you. ilysm. xx