six

Authors Notes:

I'm really sorry the last chapter was extremely short I just wanted to update since I took a while to update. But thank you all for voting and stuff ilysm and you guys should read Taken by @Midnight_memories56 it's really good.

~Delilah's P.O.V~

I'm pretty bumed out that Skylar isn't going to the party because she is my bestfriend and it won't be as fun but at the same time I can't blame her because Zach really did hurt her

I just want to smash his face everytime I see him. Me and Skylar have been friends for 14 years now and I love her like a sister and after what had happened to her family I really felt the pain she was going through because her mom was her everything and loved her to death. I remember Skylar coming to my house in the middle of the night crying and all I heard was little sobs coming from the living room.

Of course I was only in elementary so I was kind of lost, so I got up from my room and went to the living room and saw my mom and Skylar crying that I was worried of what had happened.

*Flashback*

"What's wrong why is Skylar crying? Mommy what happened?" I asked hoping she would tell me I was scared for Skylar.

She pulled me into the hallway and she started explaining

"Sweetheart what i am about to tell you your going to have to be strong okay. Your also going to have to be there Skylar okay Delilah." she finished while sniffiling I was so anxious to know what was making Skylar so upset.

"Her mommy was attacked by someone and she didn't make it" my mother said starting to cry again.

Wait did I just hear that wrong? That can't be right. Why would this happen?

Right there and then I broke down bawling my eyes out I couldn't believe what I had just heard, I got up and ran to Skylar and just apologized and kept telling her it's alright everything isgoing to be okay.

*Flashback ends*

That's when Skylar started to change she had gotten into Foster Care and moved from family to family. I could tell it was hard for her because she didn't deserve any of this and she deserved better. I also remember that when her mother's tragic death had happened she had became stronger and more confident in her self and I think she knew that she was going to have to be strong for her mother that is watching out for her. She did have a rough little childhood because her father wasn't there for many occasions and he was just a "come and go" type of person and I felt what Skylar felt because my father had also done that to me and my mother, but she eventually found a new guy that I consider as my father. David is really nice and sometimes I wish he was my real father but I consider it because he has always been there for me and my mother.

I was walking home when Zach caught up to me Why kill me now.

"Are you coming to my party tonight?" he asked with a smirk on his face, gosh he disgusted me

"Yeah why? I always go to your parties but not to be with you I just have fun, and if you want me to go dont fucking ruin it for me okay. Thank you" and I just left him talking when something he said caught my attention.

"Skylar better come or it won't be good" he said with an evil grin

"What the fuck are you going to do to Skylar, she's my bestfriend and if you do shit to her I swear I will kill you!" I snapped at him

"Don't bring her to the party then but don't be crying when you go home and not see your bestfriend" he threatened me and oh my god I hate him so much.