eleven

I never thought he would come to me for his problem and that really meant a lot to me I never wanted the night to end and i'm happy that we are starting to build a good friendship and that made me real happy.

When Harry told me about Brooke and who she was with I was Zach that got me really angry and he's going to so as that bitch.

Oh how I hate them both, I knew there was something wrong about her but I kept saying that she wouldn't do anything because Harry is the sweetest person ever.

I decided to go to sleep because it was getting late even though Harry had already left and it was about to be 2 a.m. but I couldn't fall asleep I kept thinking about Harry and how special he is to me.

*NEXT MORNING*

I woke up literally jumping out of bed because I remembered I was going to hang out with blue eyes and to tell you the truth I was excited but not as much as when we first talked.

We we're going to a park and having a picnic to get to know each other better but still excited to as hoe it's going to be.

I woke up from bed and hopped into the shower and let the water soak on my body and just relaxed.

I decided on wearing some shorts and a white tank with a blue bandeu and some sandals with light beach waves and some eyeliner and mascara.

I texted him and told him where to meet him and he send me directions for his house and I was shocked because he had this big house and it was beautiful even from the outside.

I knocked on the door and he looked really nice I had never noticed his features he haa a beautiful smile and healthy golden brown hair and it looked really nice especially because it was up in the front and it really suited him

-

-

-

"You look nice" he said distracting me from my thoughts

"We are going to a beautiful park by the lake, and have a picninc" I say and he smiles and we walk to my car

It was silent so I decided to break it by making some conversation

"I never got your name blue eyes"

"It looks like you have one for me already" and smirked at me

"Well I only called you that because you never told me your name, at least I told you my name" I smiled back

-

-

-

We got to the park and set everything up and it looked spectacular

We sat down and started talking I learned that his name was Nash and he had been working in Starbucks for 2 years now and has 1 golden retriever and he loved to read and draw just the things I like to do.

It was actually fun and interesting because we had a lot in common and it was nice to hangout with someone and care free.

"So, do you have any siblings?" I asked

"Well, yes and no because I was going to have a baby sister but she died in my moms stomach yeah it was sad but I guess she was meant to be up there."

"Oh i'm sorry I shouldn't have asked" I say concerned that I made him sad

"It's okay I needed to let that out" he reassured me and gave me a small smile.

We sat there for a couple minutes just looking at the sky and the sunset and it was silence it wasn't awkward silence but just silence