twelve

A/N: DIDN'T EDIT SORRY FOR MISTAKES

I had the urge to go with Harry and make him come and cuddle with me, but I can't do that because he'd probably think i'm weird so i'll just leave it.

But I can't sleep anymore, well i'm not tired what should I do it's 3 in the morning should I wake up Harry and tell him I can't sleep or let him sleep and I don't want him thinking i'm weird or something I need to stop saying weird because I know he wouldn't think I'm weird right I don't know well I'm going to just going to turn the tv on for a bit

No I think I'll listen to the radio really quietly because I tend to fall asleep with music.

-

-

-

-

-Harry's P.O.V-

I couldn't sleep because all I was thinking about Skylar and how she meant so much to me and how when I saved her from Zach she really was grateful that I was there to rescue her and that makes me really happy because I know that we are going to be really good friends.

But I wish we were more than friends but she probably doesn't like me or even love me, I know it may seem to early to love her but I have always loved her ever since I saw her I got this special feeling that she would be the one in this alternate universe.

I was going to sleep until I heard faint music in my room and I was wondering why is Skylar up this late it's about to be 4 a.m. maybe I should go with her but i'm doubting it.

You know what fuck it I'll go hopefully she won't get mad.

As I was walking to my room I saw the door just a tad open and I peeked through to see of she was awake and I saw that she was and she looked beautiful

She was swaying her hips lightly to the music and her beautify long brown hair was moving around as she danced and it seems like she is so gentle with everything and that's something I love about her

Skylar is so gentle on trying things and it really shows she cares.

I opened the door and she jumped up because she got scared.

"Oh i'm sorry. Didn't mean to scare you" I said reassuringly and she just smiled and waved for me to come inside and I did as she said and closed the door.

"Why are you up? I thought you were sleeping, I was going to go with you but I wasn't sure if you were sleeping" that melted my heart because she was also thinking about me and she cares.

-

-

-

-Skylar's P.O.V-

I was actually happy that he came over here because I was getting bored but I did get a little scared because I was dancing and I wasn't really dancing I was more of swaying my hips.

"You want to dance with me?" I said before I could stop myself but I felt so active and I just wanted to dance with him

He was surprised by my words but then nodded and he told me he couldn't dance but I helped him with it

We danced to the music and it was the calmest thing ever it was beautiful.

I could've literally danced all night with him but we couldn't because we started to joke around and he picked me up and started to spin me around.

"Harry... Stop..." I was trying to say but I kept giggling

"Harry...Seriously..." I couldn't stop giggling and laughing it was so fun