nine

-Harry's P.O.V-

I felt like such a dick and I rarely use foul language so it truly was bad.

Why didn't I wait I mean I don't regret getting with Brooke I like her so much but just not to the point of loving her yet, we have only been together for 3 weeks or so, but I just can't the words that she told me out of my head

"I feel the same way. I love you too"

When she told me that I instantly felt gulty and really happy that she actually loved me.

It kind of hit a turn to me and made me realize that she was always thinking about me and I was getting a girlfriend. Why didn't I wait I always had a feeling that there was hope and she would come around but then Brooke came around and everything went uphill and she makes me so happy but not as much as Skylar.

Sometimes Brooke is pushy because she tries to make me do things that I don't want to but I guess it makes her happy to listen to her I just don't like people telling me to tell me to do things.

She's kind of bitchy but I like her either way.

-Brooke's P.o.V-

Me and Harry have been pulling it off really well and I instantly feel guilty for doing this because it's really going to hurt him real bad, but I have to do it and I have no choice what am I supposed to do.

It's a great opportunity for me and might get me great chances in the future.

One person I hated was Skylar she is just so bitchy and annoying. Who the hell wants to talk to her and she dresses so hipster-ish well that's what everyone calls it and I just call it child-ish, I dress way better than that bitch.

"Why did you make this thing anyways?" I asked the person who made this I guess a 'Manager'

-

-

-

"Well I just like seeing people get hurt and it takes my pain away from what happened to me a while ago." she said sharply and I guess I understood that, but she made a big deal about the whole situation even though that guy was an asshole

I like to see guys in pain because of what my ex did I hate him so much but I understand that guys are assholes and I can't do anything about it, that's just who they are but girls are rarely known to be assholes we're like angels.

Sometimes I wonder why I became such a bitch and I seem like such a good person but that's all a joke and they don't know the real me, and I do feel bad for all the guys that I hurt but it's not many just a couple 10 and I just see their faces and all the shit they tell me and I notice that it was a success and never talk to them ever again.

But I think the one that I may actually feel bad and regret it just a bit not much is Harry because i'm actually starting to love him, but I can't love him so much that I won't be able to do it, What I ha e noticed about Harry is that he is a true gentleman because when we go out or something he always is so gentle and makes sure he doesn't hurt my feelings.

He is just to adorable and I feel bad but I have to do what is asked and I can't fight that because I deserve to be happy. What worries me the most is that I will fall in love so hard that I wouldn'tbe able too, but it doesn't matter and what I can tell about him is Skylar is getting in the way of our realtionship or whatever they talked a bit earlier but I don't know of what and I want to know.

-Skylar's P.O.V-

I can't believe it I was still pretty shocked that he had a girlfriend I mean I kind of expected he would get a girlfriend because don't get me wrong he is pretty cute.