eight

A/N:

Hi guyss well I'm just going to start off by saying that I will try and update sooner than ever but I'm really sorry if I take a while it's just that I'm having exams this week and my grandfather is coming to visit and I have to spend time with him because I haven't seen him in like 3 years so yeah but other than that ilysm and vote comment please. Now to reading xx

-Skylar's P.O.V-

I don't know where i'm or what I was doing the last thing I remember was that I was with Delilah and I heard faint screaming.

I was starting to feel conscious again and I was remembering the terrifying things they were doing to me and it was not pretty.

I looked down at myself and I was only wearing my bra and panties and I had bruises on my arms and thighs, what did I do to deserve all this pain I never hurt anyone and I was only trying to change but I guess that wasn't enough for any one I tried to escape but I was tied up and it hurt to move a muscle. What did they do to me? Who did this to me? Did I hurt that person for me to get punished, I don't understand.

I felt alone and I realized no one was there for me and probably won't be if I don't start acting like the nice person I was. I was that person everyone wanted to be around because I was that bubbly smiling girl but ever since my mother had past I started getting depressed and I started to get high any chance I could've and it would make me relax and sometime take the guilt away that it was my fault my mother died because I wasn't there for her.

I saw someone coming towards me with a knife in one hand and I was trying to scream but all that came out were small whimpers and he got closer and put the knife on my neck and I was saying "please don't do this!" and let out horrifying shreeks and once he got closer to me I saw who it was and it was...

"SKYLAR WAKE UP. PLEASE WAKE UP!" I heard my bestfriend screaming and she already had tears in her eyes and I got up wiped the sweat off my forehead and she gave me a big hug and kept whispering "everything'sgoing to be okay"

"everything'sgoing to be okay. Your safe"

And to tell you the truth I did feel safe when I was Delilah and I knew she would ask me about my nightmare, but I didn't want to talk about it. I had been getting a few nightmare but this one was far most the worst and I just couldn't get it out of my head.

Why did I start having nightmares again. they should've stopped by now.

"Skylar have some water, you don't look so good" Delilah was always helpful but I could tell she was worried about me, I was always the one to help people out not be the one causing the problem

I just need to leave all these negative thoughts out of my head but I couldn't it would leave then come back and I was fucking tired of it. And I can't do anything about it

I suddenly had the urge to look for Harry and talk to him and have him put his arms around me but I knew that would never happen and it felt horrible that I never gave him a chance to explain why he loved me.

"Are you feeling better?" Delilah asked disrupting my thoughts

Was I really better?

"Yeah just a little" I say and give a weak smile I didn't want to worry her any longer so I just told her what was best

"Are you sure Zach isn't going to come here?" I asked not sure why I asked that I just needed to hear that we are safe and that asshole isn't near us

"No because I don't think he knows where I live and that's good" she smiled weakly trying to lighten up the mood and to tell you the truth I wanted to