ten

I woke up the next morning feeling a bit better not sure of what but I felt better so I decided to take a long shower and let my body relax

I got out of the shower and just stared at my self in the mirror and I just noticed that I looked different and I liked who I was becoming it may not be the best person ever but sure as hell i'm not a bitch anymore because i've realized that being a bitch doesn't solve your problems you just have to live with them, you're going to have problems everyday of your life and it's going to go away good or bad but it'll get better.

I decided to look a bit casual since it was saturday and really just wanted to have time for myself.

I decided to wear some dark wash denim high waisted shorts, a Rolling Stones kind of muscle shirt and some black combat boots.

I really didn't want to deal with my hair so I just put it in a messy bun with a bandana around it and some eyeliner and mascara and I was ready to go.

I actually felt... Pretty and I liked that

I said my goodbyes to Anne and left in my car and drove to Starbucks to get some coffe because I was really craving it and I loves their Caramel Mocha Frappe.

I went inside the store and I really liked the smell when you walk in, it also felt really cozy.

-

-

-

-

"Next!" oh shit I wasn't paying attention

"Oh. Yeah sorry can I have a Caramel Mocha Frappe please?"

"Yes ma'am would that be it?" I looked up and saw this guy and we made eye contact for about 10 seconds and I looked away so it wouldn't be weird.

"Yes" I said trying to not sound stupid and he just gave me a small smile and I returned it, he has the most beautiful blue eyes that make you melt.

I payed and sat down looking through my twitter just minding my own business when I got called by blue eyes and I got my drink and he just gave me a cute smile and said bye.

While I was drinking my coffe I realized I forgot my phone and ran back and before I could open the door I saw blue eyes and he said

"Forgetting anything?" and with that I grabbed my phone and thanked him and walked to my car I looked back and gave him a quick smile.

I saw his number on my cup and a smile started to creep up and I hadn't realized it.

I types his number on my phone and send him a quick message

Thank you for giving me my phone. How can I thank you? :)

-

-

-

Don't worry about and how about a date or hangout? :)

-

-

Sure how about tomorrow? We can have a picnic, does that sound okay?

-

-

Yes see you tomorrow (;

I spend the rest of my day just going through stores and just thinking about blue eyes, it's weird that I call him that infact I never got his name but I like calling him blue eyes because he had such beautiful eyes and I don't know it kind of suits him.