seventeen

SORRY FOR MISTAKES JUST WANTED TO UPDATE

I was still very happy that I actually went to talk to my mother it felt nice just forgetting the past for a while and just having to talk to her for the memories and good times we had.

"We're here" Harry says I really am happy that Harry came with me to talk to her means a lot.

"Thanks" I say while getting out of his car

"I'm so proud of you, that you talked to your mom and let her be in peace" he told me smiling at me and I was really happy that I did

"Me too. I was scared at first because I was afraid I wouldn't know what to say but i'm glad I did, and i'm glad you came with me"

"Well I want to be there for you whenever you need me and I'll always always protect you whatever it takes. I love you"

"I love you" and he softly gave me a kiss on the lips and he drove off.

-

-

-

-

"Hey why do you look like... like that?"

Really shows love right there

"Thanks Julie and I know I look bad I was crying and before you say anything it wasn't Harry that caused me to cry. I went to see my mother" I looked up at her and she just stared at me for a few seconds before bringing me into a hug and it felt nice.

"I'm proud of you Sky, that was a good thing. Now do you need a girls day to keep your mind off things I can invite Delilah I know you haven't seen her in a while"

It's true I miss Delilah and a girl's night would be nice, I need to get my mind off things and plus it was only like 6 PM there was still time

Julie ended up calling Delilah and she came over and I literally heard her scream Yes through the other line

That girl has some lungs. Damn

She got here and when I opened the door she ran towards me into a bear hug and almost dropped me

"Awe Sky I misses you so much, you need to text me more often"

"I know i'm sorry I get busy and I bet you're busy with Liam"

She hates when I do that but it's funny to get her mad

We went to the spa then we headed to the mall and bought some things that I really liked and now we're headed to China Express because we got hungry

"Hey Sky I was wondering if you wanted to come to a party tomorrow night? Liam invited me and he said to invite you because he wants to know you better since you are my bestfriend"

I wasn't really sure if I wanted to go to a party because ever since I have gone to party's I seem to fuck up.

"I don't know Delilah you remember last time I went to a party I fucked up pretty bad. You know how bad I am at party's"

"c'mon Sky that was the old you. You're a totally different person and you won't be like that"

She was right even though I didn't want to agree with her I wanted to go but at the same time not.

"Fine I'll go but only for a bit"

"Yay I love you Sky" and she went in for a bear hug

Julie came back with our food and we thanked her and started eating.

I finally got home and thanked Julie for today and went to my room. I was exhausted.

I went into the bathroom and got into the shower and let the warm water soak into my skin and it helped relax my muscles I was feeling a bit tense and the water helped.