nineteen

Now that I think about it was Harry that sweet person I once despised, I know people change because infact I changed hell of a lot I remember the past when all I was was a bitchy person that would always get high or drunk and hook up with people but I learned to realize that how can I ever be happy if I don't change my attitude to the better and reconsider all the mistakes I'm making with my life and make good out of it.

Harry was known for the sweetest most heart caring person and now he seems like he made all that disappear and not care for the people he's hurting, maybe he got tired of being the sweet person that let every one step on him and maybe he just got tired and decided to quit playing his act and act how he really is and show everyone his true self.

--

I wake up with the ringing of my alarm the next morning and I dread to wake up and go to school not only because of him but Delilah also

She wasn't even there to help me out or tell me evrything is going to be okay, no she decided to stay with Liam her boyfriend of what 1 month. I've been her best friend for the longest time and she chooses him, wow really shows the relationship we have.

I decide to finally get up and get into the shower to wash of the mess from yesterday.

I grab some clothes my towel and head to the bathroom

I strip my clothes and walk into the shower. The water is cold on my skin but soothes my tense muscles and helps me relax for a bit.

I scrub my hair and body and turn the shower off and get out. I put my clothes on and decided on maroon colored skinny jeans with a black The 1975 t-shirt with my black vans and my hair lightly curled and for makeup I applied a bit of eyeliner.

I brushed my teeth grabbed my bag and headed to the kitchen and I see Julie and Cody smiling and having fun and that puts me down for a bit because that would be me and Harry.

Skylar stop it!

I clear my throat purposely and I get both of their attention.

"Are you going to take me to school or..." hopefully I didn't have to go

"Um... you can take my car but becareful not to ruin it if not you're paying." I was surprised she let me use her car she's so over protective over that thing

I mean I knew how to drive because Julie taught me 2 years ago and I was age appropriate so I decided to take the offer

I grabbed her keys jumped in the car and headed to school

-- 

"So today for homework you will have to write an essay in your journals about anything and that will be it."

the teacher says and the bell rings we all get up to leave when I feel an arm snake around my waist and my first instinct is to elbow them in the stomach

When they let go I turn around to see that it was Zach.

Ugh what does he want

"God damn strong fucking elbow there" He spits

"Well don't fucking touch me next time if you don't want to get hit" I spit back

"I was just going to tell you something involving your mom" I immediately shoot my eyes up in shock

"Why are you talking about Anna" hopefully he's talking about her not my other mother.

"Because I know something that you don't and your sweet little boyfriend knows more than you think he does"

"First of all he's not my boyfriend second why in hell should I trust you?"

"Because if you do, no one gets hurt"