0 - i'd give up forever to touch you☽

Can a feud between two families be fixed by a love that was meant to be?

the content of this book belongs to me. I do not own any of the characters that exist in real life.

All eyes were on him as he walked into the school on the first day after the summer holidays.

Luke Hemmings, the richest boy in the entire school, hated being noticed. He hated having attention on him.

"It's okay." His best friend Lia whispered. "They're not looking because of you."

Luke knew and didn't care. He still hated it.

He walked Lia to her locker. She pressed her palm against the cold, silver metal and whispered the password. The doors opened and she saw all of her books already there. The year before this one was her's and Luke's first year at the school of magic. On the first day, she accidentally transported each book into a different locker. It took a while before she got all of her books back.

Waiting next to her books was her schedule for this year.

Then they walked to Luke's locker and the first thing she did was took his schedule and compared it.

"This sucks. I wish we would study the same elements."

Fourteen years after they were born, each person got a tattoo that symbolized the element their magic evolved around.

Lia's tattoo was a little blank leaf on her wrists. On Luke's fourteenth birthday a little moon had appeared on a similar spot.

On the day you fall in love with the person who was meant for you, your tattoo gets colors.

"I don't know if you'd enjoy studying about stars and the universe." Luke smiled, trying to cheer her up.

"What kind of element even is universe?" Rolling his blue eyes, he let Lia explain her theory about how the universe and earth should be combined into one element, one branch of magic.

Luke got stopped by Ashton, his roommate.

"Did you see him already?"

Luke frowned and shook his head. Ashton looked behind him and Luke noticed the boy everybody was staring at.

His hair was fire red while the rest of his attire was black.

He didn't seem to care everybody was staring at him. He didn't seem to care that he wasn't welcomed here.

He was a Clifford and the school was in the part of the town that belonged to the Hemmings family.

Basically, all my favorite alternative universes dumped into one book. (:

Before you read:

- warning: strong language and violence

- boarding school!au / magic!au / soulmate!au / Romeo and Juliet!au

- top!Michael

- title inspired by the ink engraved into Michael's skin

- chapter titles inspired by songs related to the moon and the stars and... you get it

Love and feedback are heavily appreciated.

Love, Lucija ♡